Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
IP Cam turns your mac into a IP surveillance camera. Run IP Cam on your mac, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live images captured by your mac's built in FaceTime camera (or any mac compatible USB/Firewire camera) on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam using Safari browser from another mobile device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
IP Cam also supports audio capture, so you can remotely listen to the audio captured by mac's microphone while viewing live camera.
* Live video and audio capture from mac.
* View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
* View from Safari browser to get both audio and video.
* View from iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad using the Safari browser.
* Support Wi-Fi networks.
* Login and password protection.
* Multi-Color Mode: Black and White, High Contrast and Night Vision.
* Dynamic DNS service support.
1. Start IP Cam on your mac.
2. Take a note on the HTTP access address shown by IP Cam.
3. For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same HTTP address into the web browser from another computer or iOS device on the same Wi-Fi network.
Please visit our website for additional set up and support information.
What's New in Version 2.7
Added Dynamic DNS service support.
Reduced disc quota usage while running at extended time.
From Any web browser...
Hey so far no good I have a nexus 7 and I can not view… I lost a quarters day worth of work on this.