Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
IP Cam turns your mac into a IP surveillance camera (with audio). Run IP Cam on your mac, and via Wi-Fi network, you can view live video and audio captured by your mac's built in FaceTime camera (or any mac compatible USB/Firewire camera) on web browser from any computer. You can even view IP Cam using Safari browser from another mobile device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
IP Cam supports standard MJPEG streaming, so you can view it from any other IP Camera viewer apps.
IP Cam also supports audio capture, so you can remotely listen to the audio captured by mac's microphone while viewing live camera.
* Live video and audio capture from mac.
* View from web browsers on any operating systems (without audio).
* View from Safari browser to get both audio and video.
* View from iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad using the Safari browser.
* Compatible with standard MJPEG streaming for viewing with 3rd party apps.
* Support Wi-Fi networks.
* Login and password protection.
* Multi-Color Mode: Black and White, High Contrast and Night Vision.
* Dynamic DNS service support.
1. Start IP Cam on your mac.
2. Take a note on the HTTP access address shown by IP Cam.
3. For Wi-Fi remote viewing, enter the same HTTP address into the web browser from another computer or iOS device on the same Wi-Fi network.
Please visit our website for additional set up and support information.
What's New in Version 2.12
Fixed a crash issue on certain older mac models.
Neat but not covert
It does work, but has a visible dock icon and task try icon. As such, it’s not good for covert monitoring. A casual user would quickly figure out what it is and disable it. Nice for watching your cats or other willing participants.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 2.12
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Senstic
- © Senstic
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor