IP Network Scanner
By 10base-t Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IP Scanner for iOS scans your local area network to determine the identity of all active machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy, quick and intuitive to use.
IP Scanner for iOS is a port of our highly acclaimed Macintosh application. Here are a few noteworthy features:
• extremely fast scan results - we're talking seconds here
• customizable results - you may assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• clean, professional design
• import/export scan results via email or bonjour
• save and consult past scans
• PING, Wake on LAN and Port Scan tools built right in
• save and import custom device lists, or sync via iCloud
As with all our apps, future updates are free!
What's New in Version 3.26
1) improved support for dealing with devices implementing the Bonjour Sleep Proxy
2) latest device definitions, including native recognition of new internet appliances from Amazon and Google
3) fixed a bug that could cause Ping indicator badges to remain visible even after the devices in question stopped responding
IF YOU ONLY KNEW
That's exactly what I Ned answered on a daily basis on my job. IP settings get lost, miss placed, deleted
This is the perfect app.
I love it.. It's also the quickest way to know who is on your network and who should not be.
AN IT TOOL BOX FAVORITE...
Does the job!
Discovered a freeloading neighbor with this app!
Great features an easy to use!
Wish more icons were available to personalize the device listings.
Easy, fast, informative- what's not to like.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 12, 2015
- Version: 3.26
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Eric Redlinger
- © 2005-2014, 10base-t interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.