IP Network Scanner
By 10base-t Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IP Scanner for iOS scans your local area network to determine the identity of all active machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy, quick and intuitive to use.
IP Scanner for iOS is a port of our highly acclaimed Macintosh application. Here are a few noteworthy features:
• extremely fast scan results - we're talking seconds here
• customizable results - you may assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• clean, professional design
• import/export scan results via email or bonjour
• save and consult past scans
• PING, Wake on LAN and Port Scan tools built right in
• save and import custom device lists, or sync via iCloud
As with all our apps, future updates are free!
What's New in Version 3.39
1) latest device profiles
2) new device categories, including 'biometric'
3) bug fixes
4) iOS 9 compatibility
A must-have Network Tool
I reach for this scanner all the time and it helps me every time. 3 scanning modes to choose between, always find what I'm looking for...customizable device naming & icons, sorting... ...this is an easy-to-use, visually clean & clear piece of software that sees & finds all the devices on my network so I can sort them out.
GREAT DEVICE/SCANNING APP!!
I have used many ip scanning apps-this app is one of my favorites!!
Discovers many devices and their ip's, easy to use, multiple settings to configure app on a more personalized level, and quick response from app/tech support if you have questions or concerns.
And five star customer support!!
I Use This Weekly
The best way I found yet to scan a networks' ip configuration.
There is a Mac desktop version as well that I use.
Thank you for creating such a useful app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 3.39
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Eric Redlinger
- © 2005-2015, 10base-t interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.