IP Network Scanner
By 10base-t Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IP Scanner for iOS scans your local area network to determine the identity of all active machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy, quick and intuitive to use.
IP Scanner for iOS is a port of our highly acclaimed Macintosh application. Here are a few noteworthy features:
• extremely fast scan results - we're talking seconds here
• customizable results - you may assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• clean, professional design
• import/export scan results via email or bonjour
• save and consult past scans
• PING, Wake on LAN and Port Scan tools built right in
• save and import custom device lists, or sync via iCloud
As with all our apps, future updates are free!
What's New in Version 3.20
1) tap a column header to change sorting direction
Excellent App For Any Network Admin
Outstanding and robust features make this a great tool for everything from device discovery to port scanning to network management.
Personally, I use it to manage a security camera network and determine open ports and possible security gaps on my network.
My only commentary back to the vendor would be to suggest making the Mac version of this App also scan an unlimited number of devices at a similar cost.
I find that I use this app all the time. Just about every other day someone seems to need help with their home/home office network. This app is typically my first step in trouble shooting these networks.
Works exactly as it should
Great ip scanner for wireless networks. Works exactly as it should, keeps the Mac addresses, allows notation.
This is now a go-to in my networking toolbox.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 20, 2013
- Version: 3.20
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Eric Redlinger
- © 2005-2013, 10base-t interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.