iPacemakerPlus is the completely renewed version of the very well known iPacemakerPro!
It is a unique application designed for health professionals operating with cardiac implantable devices.
It provides the most complete database with more than 6.500 cardiac devices (pacemakers, defibrillators, leads, cardiac monitors) including Technical data, Product alerts, Reference manuals, Battery projections, Survival curves, MRI information.
More than 7.000 devices between pacemaker defibrillators implantable cardiac monitors and leads with detailed technical information.
Devices are grouped as: IPGs, ICDs, CRT-Ps, CRT-Ds, ICM, IPG Leads, ICD Leads, CRT Leads.
- Device type
- NBG code
- X ray ID code
- Wrench size
- Battery indicators (ERI/RRT/EOL)
With direct links to product Technical Sheet and product Alerts.
You can search product by specific Name, by Manufacturer, by Category, by X-Ray ID.
- Product Description (6 parameters)
- Physical Characteristics (9 parameters)
- MRI section (7 parameters) and direct link to MRI technical manuals and to compatible MRI leads
- Tachyarrhythmias Therapies (14 parameters)
- Resynchronization Therapy (6 parameters)
- Pacing Therapies (25 parameters)
- Diagnostics (12 parameters)
- Battery Data (6 parameters)
- Device image
All the technical notes, Advisories and warning issued by manufacturers and organized in:
- Original Communication
- Patient Recommendations
- Current Status.
More than 70 special algorithms with a full description
More than 1.000 graphical representations of devices survival probability based on real data statistics.
Easy and powerful tools to perform advanced data analysis on devices technical features using any combination of 44 different parameters.
side by side comparison of 2 different devices (4 devices in iPad version)
- direct links for download of hundreds of Devices Manuals, Guidelines, Product Performance Reports.
- Feed RSS for continuos updated Industry News for all the device manufacturers
*** the Database does not require an internet connection ***
- Added Azure Medtronic family
- Added Astra Medtronic family
- Major database update
- Industry news section restored
Ratings and Reviews
Great. Needs updated
Looks like a great tool at first glance. However, looking in a little further I noticed some newer devices(within the last year) couldn't be found.
Also, some of the leads that are labeled MRI conditional are found to be non-MRI within the app.
Great app, needs updated, too costly
App concept is great, as were prior iterations. This version needs to be updated and users should not have to purchase an entire new app for the updates (which was the case for the iPacemaker Pro). Also, $17?? Get a grip.
Pricey at 17 dollars. Fine, I paid 17 bucks for an app. My bad. But its not worth 50 cents if updates aren't offered.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.