By Little Big Monster Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iPack is a full-featured compressed archives manager.
- Compress 7z, zip, jar, and rar archives
- Decompress 7z, zip, jar, rar, cab, deb, iso, arj, gz and bz2 archives
- NEW! Integration with Finder: compress and decompress files in Finder directly
- Quick preview files without extracting them
- Conversion from 7z/zip/rar/gz/bz2 to 7z/zip/rar formats
- Quick archive decompression by dragging files to the drop basket
- Take advantage of the power of multicore CPU: iPack works at least 100% faster when you have 2011 Macs.
- Superb speed benefited by 64-bit computing power
- Full support of international file names (especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean file names created by old archivers)
- Full support of password-protected archives
- Full support of drag and drop
- Multi-volumed archives support
- Search file names inside archives with fancy highlight effect
(1) You must own a valid copy of rar to use rar compression. Rar decompression doesn't require it.
(2) When you compress to multiple volumes or open split volumes, you need to specify the folder of all volumes again.
What's New in Version 2.1.7
* Fixed: UI defects in OS X Yosemite.
* Fixed: crash after creating a new archive.
Does NOT compress….
This app runs fine on Yosemite, but what is it’s point? I guess if you need to archive RAR files it would help. I was looking to compress larger files (pdf/jpg). This app does not lessen the size of my file any more than the stock osx compressor. Basically, I lost $$.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 2.1.7
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Hong Jiang
- © Little Big Monster Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor