By smartieAnts Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iPaint is easy. iPaint provides a simple and clean unobstructed canvas for you to be creative. iPaint has three brushes and nine colors. iPaint is the easiest paint application for the Mac.
Bring out the artist inside you and let your imagination run wild with iPaint.
What's New in Version 1.2
Enhanced for OSX Lion
I am 10 years old. I installed this app because it was a cheap paint program and the Mac doesn't come with a paint program. Upon opening it I was surprised by it's simplicity, because sometimes that's good, and sometimes that's bad.
1. Simple interface, no learning required
2. Very like drawing on paper: No eraser and no straight boxes.
1. Interface is WAY too simple. Needs eraser, and much more and better tools
2. Not too many brush sizes
3. We are still on Snow Leopard, and when we tried to download the update it's for Lion only. The update looks slightly better, but I don't care, except we had to take the App Store icon off our dock when that annoying message pops up that says you have an update. (The little red circle.) I wish App Store would recognize we can't download the update and stop doing that.
If you want a paint program where you... paint, this is for you.
If you want a paint program where you create good images, you should save your $2.00.
Overall, I am looking for something more like Microsoft Paint, which was FREE, contain WAY more tools than this, and has photo-editing power.
I like the interface and the simplicity and think this app has good potential if they give it a good few well-needed updates.
If you are under 12, save your $2.00.
Could be better
This app is ok. I need a dirty white board so this will do. It would be better if there was full screeen support. Just contacted the developer and they said they will do it in the next iteration.
Not a good app
Amoung other problems, it really doesn't stick to Apple Design Guidelines, so it really doesn't feel like a typical Mac app at all. I suspect the developer was new to the platform. It works for a simple kid drawing program, but that's really about it… and it doesn't do that particularly well.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 02, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: smartieAnts Inc.
- © 2010 smartieAnts Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later