IPal Baby is a new app, which uses the same ideas as the old Tamagotchi game, where you take care of a cute baby instead of an unknown pet.
6 beautiful characters are waiting for you. Choose any character, set up a name for him or her and get started. A short training provides more information on how to play and then hop on board for an exciting game.
• Watch the baby! Observe his/her health and happiness indicators, do not let them fall.
• Take care of them! Your child needs your attention. Feed him, change their diaper, buy new toys and play together.
• Watch the child and his pranks! Give the baby freedom of choice, but don't forget about possible injuries.
• Have fun with the baby! Buy more toys!
• Complete numerous quests! Gain experience and receive game currency - BabyCoins - for each task.
• Be stylish! Choose clothes, shoes and accessories. Let your baby be the most fashionable.
• Decorate locations to your taste! Be an interior designer.
• Play mini-games and earn BabyCoins! Train your memory by playing “Cookies."
• Check your reaction - send the child into space to collect the stars.
- reduced coins price
- improved task descriptions
- fixed minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Dialogue is not great. I finally unlocked the second mini game. (How coins are earned) But it has NO DIRECTIONS so the ship just crashes. The baby never really plays with toys she just holds them a moment then tosses them and they shatter like glass which is so dumb. I was NEVER warned that among her needs and wants like toys, food, sleep, diapers and love the baby would request things like playing with the ELECTRICAL outlet! And touching a SCOLDING hot pan. She is electrocuted by the outlet and her needs of course drop. She screams when she touches the pot flames spinning on her hands. But I can’t apply any clear first aid after. ( and no the picture was not clear to me the first few times) if she can get hurt or ignore what I say then It would be nice to have a timeout option.
My favourite tamagotchi of all time
There was a lot of attempts to make a good babycare simulator but this is the best I've seen. As the world gets more and more tense I think there's a increasing need for apps like this one. It's a kind of a real escape fantasy: nothing to bother you or stress you. Helping a little guy that can't yet look after himself makes you kinder, softens you a bit. I like the minigames too, the way they make you use your head and train your memorising skill.
Needs to be improved.
I think this game has a nice concept and a good target, but has a few things that need to be improved before it gets popular.
The English is understandable, but can be improved.
The tasks are not clear and it is difficult to complete the tasks.
Other than that, this game has potential and room for improvement. Nothing that can't be fixed.
Thank you very much for your review. I'll be greatly appreciated if you'll be so generous and send me suggestions what to improve in English, because I am sorry, but it is not my native language. Also I would like to ask a great favor - maybe you be able to edit rating for 3 stars, because of "nice concept and a good target" and we'll work to improve quality up to 5 stars .
- Some Face, LLC
- 562.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Some Face LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 10000 coins $6.99
- 5000 coins $4.99
- 1000 coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.