"Like looking through a window into another world"
-=-=- The premiere panorama viewer -=-=-
• Designed to give you the best experience, resolution, and functionality possible.
• View QuickTime VR files, including objects, and equirectangular 360°
• By turning your device you can look anywhere in your image, and zoom in and out.
• Import & export your panos from anywhere in iOS.
• iPano lets you keep a collection of your panos in full resolution on your device.
• Overlay the camera -=- Augmented reality meets panorama viewer.
• Please note iPano is a viewer, and does not capture images.
iPano v2.0 is here!
It's faster and more stable than ever,
with higher resolution,
and support for more image types.
We've got a few neat things coming soon, but please let us know how you like 2.0!
Please accept our apologies regarding the ads in the previous version, we’re trying to get that sorted as soon as possible!
Ratings and Reviews
iPano is a very simple app and is very easy to use. As part of my job I produce 3D renders for prospective clients. Many of our clients are interested in seeing a visual concept before committing to the design. By adding a spherical lens to my camera in 3DS Max, I can capture a 360 degree photorealistic panoramic image. The camera movement is very smooth and reads the jpeg image just fine. There is a little distortion if you are zoomed all the way out but that can easily be remedied by zooming in just a little. Very pleased with this app!
Very nice, some polishing required
It's very nice: images loads and renders fast and sharp (tested with 8000x4000px), and I especially like easy and straightforward managing of photos (offline storage are great option). However some improvements would be most appreciated - folders inside pano documents for example, and please, please do something to your starting screen menu - it's design just not as good as it could be.
A great tool for digital renderings.
This is an awesome and simple app to share CGI scenes. I use it for work when I present my interior designs to clients. They just stand in the middle of te room with the iPad in front of them and look around the virtual room. Very immersive.
The app could be further refine but works great as is.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.