Panoramic radiographs provide a quick overview of the patient’s teeth, jaws, and bone. This is useful for diagnoses and treatment planning.
The app provides dental students and dental hygiene an easy and fun way to master different anatomical landmarks. Dental practitioners can use the app to refresh their knowledge about panoramic radiographs. The app can be used a quick reference when needed. It's fully interactive and allows knowledge assessment through a quiz mode.
• Completely rewritten from the ground up for iOS 7 new features.
• Full iPad support.
• 5 new cases were added to the anatomy section.
• New grouping of structures. You can toggle which group of structures to show / hide for each case. You can turn them off all at once if you wish to just look at the panoramic radiograph.
• Quiz mode to assess your knowledge and memorization.
• Higher resolution images for Retina display.
• New languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Farsi, French, Polish, and Turkish.
• FDI teeth numbering system for base English and universal numbering system or "American system" for US English.
• Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful and great for students. Thanks for your great work. Can't wait to see more.
I had been looking for a useful review of panx landmarks. Thanks
App is in a different language and I can't change it. What a waste.
- Marcilan Inc.
- 7.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Marcilan Inc. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.