iPassPro: Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPassPro will help you pass your Anatomy & Physiology exam.
Created by an Associate of The Association for Educational Assessment (AEA) with ten years experience at one of the UK's leading Exam Bodies, iPassPro is a richly featured Anatomy & Physiology practice test, designed to match the Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology exam for the Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies unit.
- Quality content written by subject matter experts designed to meet the level and style of the questions in your final exam.
- Randomised questions - the exam contains 50 questions, but iPassPro features over 165 items, so no two tests are the same.
- Detailed feedback - choose to see feedback during your test and review feedback after getting your result.
- Custom exams - test your knowledge only on certain subject areas and choose whether your test is timed or not.
- In your test you can flag questions, review your progress, see your remaining time, choose to reveal the answer of difficult questions and see detailed feedback.
- Score reports feature graphical breakdown of performance by subject area.
- Score reports from each exam saved, so you can review and see your progress as your exam approaches.
- Email score reports to yourself, friends and your tutor.
- Works completely offline - no need for an internet connection, except to email score reports.
iPassPro is an essential tool to help you prepare for your exam with confidence.
- Cells, tissues, body organisation
- Integumentary system (skin)
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Nervous system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Lymphatic system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Reproductive system
What's New in Version 2.0
**Biggest update yet**
A BIG thank you to all our customers and for your continued support!
New in version 2.0:
- 27 brand new questions.
- Detailed feedback for all questions.
- Choose to see feedback during your test and after getting your result.
- If taking a custom test with selected subject areas, scores are now calculated based on number of questions in the test.
- Refreshed design for iOS7.
- Behind the scenes code improvements.
- Each full test contains 50 questions, chosen randomly from a larger pool of items.
- Subject areas are weighted according to the Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology test specification (see: http://www.itecworld.co.uk/students/Diplomas.aspx?k=8). For example, each full test will feature 5 questions on Skin, 5 on Muscles, 2 on the Urinary system and so on. If you customise a test to show, for example, only questions on Skin and the Urinary system, you will see 7 questions. Your test will be marked out of 7 and your grade will show as ‘Quiz mode’.
- If leaving feedback on the website (http://www.ipasspro.co.uk), please include your email address if you’d like a response.
- If you like this app - especially if it helped you pass your exam - please do rate us on the App Store.
All the best with your studies and good luck in your exams!
An app to get you an A+
I think that the app PassPro: Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 is a wonderful tool to support students learning. I like that the settings are easily customizable and you can select as many topics or as few that the student need support in and then create a quiz that can better assess their knowledge level and in what areas they still need improvement in. I also like that you can change the time needed for testing and how many questions the students has to answer in a given time. This would be great for a studying tool and has practical use in the classroom as well.
PassPro: Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 is a very great resource for anyone studying these subjects. The flexibility of the app makes it suitable for all. I like that the app allows you to see the correct answer. It also allows you to mimic the testing conditions the student will be under. One of the best parts is that you get detailed testing results. I think this will greatly support the education of students.
Comprehensive testing/review app for anatomy & physiology
I really enjoyed this comprehensive app for testing any or all of 12 anatomy and physiology areas. Being able to choose whether or not it is a timed test, being able to mimic test conditions, and allowing pretest by being able to check answers was highly useful. I found no major bugs are shortcomings, but being able to change the quantity of questions and the amount of time for timed testing might be a nice future enhancement. Highly recommend!
Great studying tool!
I used this app to help me prepare for my A&P final. I'm not good at taking timed tests and with this app you have the option of having the test timed. I only wish this would ask me 80 questions with a 2 hour time frame. That's what my final will be.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 07, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Wise
- © iPassPro 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.