The miPatientCare (pronounced as “my Patient Care”, representing mobile iPatientCare) EHR is an extension of our full-featured cloud-based EHR on iPad, and is meant to provide highly mobile healthcare providers with anywhere, anytime access to patient’s clinical records. This system allows physicians to view appointments, access complete clinical summary of patients and document the complete patient encounter, while making hospital rounds or visiting hospices.
It makes the digital dashboard available to the physicians on their finger tips and allows them to stay connected with the office from wherever they are. All the refill requests, lab results, appointment list, messages are delivered to them in a secured manner and they can perform the necessary actions using a simple touch of a button. What’s more? They get alerted for all the new documents and tasks, even when they are not connected to the system.
With a carefully designed workflow and intuitive touch-screen based user interface, miPatientCare allows clinicians to:
• Add or update clinical information for a patient (vitals, allergies, history, immunizations, problems, medications, Lab Results, Clinical Notes, Orders, Referrals, patient Letter)
• Review an appointment list, and indicate current patient status and location
• Quickly access patient summary information with drill-down access to details when necessary
• Capture chief complaints
• ePrescribe with electronic transmission to pharmacies and drug interaction checking for safe prescriptions
• Resolve tasks and respond to messages
iPatientCare EHR is the ideal mobile solution for:
• Physicians who work in a highly mobile environment
• Physicians who are used to review a patient’s chart prior to entering the exam room
• Clinical staff in ambulatory offices
• Physicians who wish to access the patient records from anywhere, anytime.
• Physicians who prefers the paper, who feels that computerized system takes away their focus away from the patients.
Further enhancements and functionality will be available later this year.
You will need the appropriate licenses for iPatientCare EHR to use this application in a connected mode. The application runs in a demo mode, for those who does not have an EHR license and wish to preview the application.
To make this application run in a Connected mode, please subscribe to iPatientCare EHR using any of the following modes:
1. Logon and register at http://www.ipatientcare.com/ContactUs.aspx
2. Call us on 732.607.2400
3. Email Us on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Updated Fax as a Service, Flag History Report
- Updated E&M Modifiers, CPT Modifiers, E&M Advisor, Code Extraction Rule in Charge Capture
- Added Consent for Immunization, Lab Orders, Diagnostic Orders, Procedure
- Added Quality Scores (Patient MU Performance Report)
- Updated Chart Summary header design
- Other general fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great reference in examining room
Immediate access to last vital signs, labs, medications and subspecialty notes. Excellent to use while seeing a patient. All updated information necessary to make decisions. Quick search engine for ICD 10 codes. Great tool to help speed up your assessments.
iPatient Tablet App, Nice start
It's good to have a rather portable version of the "desktop" software. However, it's still in its development stages obviously (as is the desktop software).
It's most glaring omission (besides its less than intuitively obvious operations) is the "Plan" segment. Typically that bit of info about what the provider may be thinking, comes after the "Assessment/ DX" segment.
It needs a fair bit of further development possibly inclusive of input from actually practicing providers.
But in all fairness, the arena of Electronic Healthcare/ Medical/ Practice Records is in its infancy. Barely on par with the first releases of "Lotus" (an early and elegant spreadsheet/ flat database program).
It will be several years before the hinderances of mandated electronic records may be minimized as to make them (simply and elegantly) equal to the usefulness of even the "free" text editing/ word processing apps that come with most of the desktop Operating Systems today.
Great program. Lacks a few of the options available in computer program but then also has some things that are better than computer program. I need to keep working with it to be able to use all of the advantages. I do recommend it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.