ipCam - Mobile IP Camera
By SKJM, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ipCam turns your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a Wi-Fi network IP camera.
- Stream images, video & audio to compatible applications including most web browsers and our iCamSource and iCamSource Pro apps.
- Select either the front or back camera.
- Turn the Flash on and off via the Web Interface.
- Adjust the image size, quality, and frame rate.
- Auto-rotate the image based on device orientation.
- Optional Date / Time image overlay.
- Optional 4:3 aspect ratio image crop.
- Digital Pan / Tilt the 4:3 cropped image.
- Optional Login & Password for additional security.
- Tapping the video preview toggles darkening the screen.
- Dynamic DNS support for DynDNS and No-IP users.
- Automatic Port Forwarding for routers that support UPnP or NAT-PMP.
Once ipCam is running you can connect to its Web Interface from most any modern web browser that is also connected to your local network by entering the http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ URL located at the bottom of the screen.
The Web Interface gives you access to various image, video, and audio links in addition to the links that control the Flash and Pan / Tilt functionalities, when available.
Please visit http://skjm.com/ipcam/ for more information.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Tapping the video preview to dim the screen now also hides the Home Screen Indicator on the new iPhone X.
Biggest waste of money and phone space ever!!!
Don’t know to review
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 17, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SKJM, LLC
- © SKJM, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.