By Wavez LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The iPcap app allows you to open and visualize packet captures in the pcap format.
IMPORTANT - The iPcap Capture Device (hardware available from the Wavez website) is required in order to perform a 802.11b/g/n live capture on the channel of your choice. Capture files can then be saved to the iPad.
- Supported protocols: IEEE 802.11 (Data, Management, Control), Radiotap, Ethernet, LLC, SNAP, IPv4, ARP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS
- Display filters for the protocols above
- More protocols
- Decryption of WPA/WPA2 packets.
What's New in Version 2.0
• new user interface
• lots of improvements of user experience
• colour options for protocols
Need to be able to open files in google drive
Need to be able to open PCAP files in google drive or iDrive or something
Great Concept- Poor Delivery
You cant open any PCAP files with this app. None of the share sheets show this app as a service to open in. The only file I can look at is the test.pcap that comes in the app.
Not What You Expected
This software requires an $80 piece of hardware. It cannot sniff at the native iPad interface.