"A must-have Personal Assistant" - GLO.MSN.COM
"Top iPhone App for Busy Women" - FORBES
"...a simple yet ingenious application"- POPULAR SCIENCE
"Health Rules for Every Woman: Use a tracking app like iPeriod Ultimate" - GLAMOUR
"Allows smartphone users to fastidiously track their monthly cycles" - THE HARVARD CRIMSON
"I highly recommend the iPeriod app..." - MOMMY TOO! MAGAZINE
"What's Hot" - APP STORE
Celebrating 10 years in top Healthcare and Fitness apps! iPeriod is your go-to, all around, health tracking app: menstrual health, weight, TTC, activity, you name it!
Let iPeriod® keep track! The most customization with more than 80 symptoms!
Now with automatic syncing across iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad! Just sign up for an iPeriod account, and let us do the rest.
iPeriod's beautiful VISUAL CALENDAR makes it easy for you to view your menstrual cycles at a glance!
•DISCREET icon name "iP"
•Track periods, symptoms, notes, moods, weight and more (80+)!
•Now view your activity with Apple Health integration
•Let iPeriod predict periods, ovulation, and fertility (great for trip planning!)
•Keep your data safe with automatic backup
•Sync your data across devices
•View graphs of your data
•Receive alerts for when your period is expected!
•Export and print your data to take to your doctor appointments (premium subscription feature)
•Breast exam reminders
iPeriod® calculates your average duration, cycle length and estimates the dates of your next expected periods, fertile days and ovulation! Statistics are analyzed and improved each time more data is entered.
Do not rely on iPeriod® to prevent pregnancy.
Be sure to also check out iPregnant (iPeriod's Pregnancy Tracking Companion)!
iPeriod now offers Premium Subscriptions:
Continue to receive all features of iPeriod, including:
* Unlimited charting
* Unlimited sharing of PDF reports
* Detailed BBT analysis
* Add unlimited symptoms under the "Symptoms" tab in Notes
* No ads
Your Subscription supports our mission to help you better understand your body and our efforts to maintain this app.
* 1 MONTH PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
* 12 MONTH PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Please read the following about the auto-renewing nature of this product before purchasing:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback!
This update contains:
* Anxiety icon updated
* Marking "Ovulated today" now adjusts your luteal phase accordingly
* Fertility tracking options are now easier to read and understand
Ratings and Reviews
Way to lose a long time user 😕
I've been using this app for years. It's followed me through my unsure teen years, and birth control changing my body in ways I didn't know it could, all the way into my adult years, and all the way had been a well used app, and normally fairly accurate. Now I've opened up the app only a few times since the new update....and my thoughts? Well it looks and feels just like all the other period tracker apps that I've dropped in the past. annoying useless stuff cluttering the screen, and a million options to jump through just to log my information. And on top of all of that, I've noticed that the last period I logged (which happened to be a few days early) has since been on my calendar and recorded in my cycle. BUT THE APP STILL SENDS ME A REMINDER EVERY NIGHT SAYING THAT I AM SO MANY DAYS LATE! WHEN IT SHOWS THAT I AM ACTUALLY 4 DAYS IN. even after my period had ended and I'm midway through my cycle, it still keeps notifying me that I'm late. All in all, these days I really only use the app as a sort of comfort blanket. I typically know when I'm starting and the app is just reassurance that I'm not off my game. So with so many in app disappointments, and after reading so many recent upsetting reviews, I think it's long time for me to say goodbye to my period buddy. Goodbye iperiod.
Been Using This App For 3+ Years!
I love knowing ahead of time when to expect my cycle and while this app it isn't 100% accurate, it is pretty darn close. I have noticed that using the "mark day by day" feature gives you even better predictions. (It's never off by more than 3 days).
The app is only as good as the data you put in, so try to be accurate. And of course we are humans & not robots so some months will vary slightly BUT the more info you put in, the more patterns become evident and this app picks up on those patterns.
Also, while using this app I'm now able to notice the slightest symptoms days before my cycle even starts so if the app is a little off, I'm always correct 24 hours before it starts. If you have normal-heavy flow, then I recommend using panty liners a few days before it says your cycle will start.
Recommend changing this app so that it has the same features as it does on the iPhone 6. Got a new phone and this app looks and operates different and is missing features.
1. Summary tab is missing. App on iPhone 6 contained date of your next period, average cycle, and average duration. It also had a cycle history chart the list start date, # of days on period, and cycle length for each month. On iPhone XR all of this is missing.
2. Simple home screen is gone. On previous phone, the home screen had next expected period, remaining days to that period and number of days in your current cycle. App on new phone has that info flashing in the middle of a circle that counts down the days. I don’t like waiting when before I could see all my info at a glance.
3. You can’t customize the background. On the old phone, the app enabled you to change the color/image in the background. The app on the XR looks hideous.
Bottom line: the app on the XR is not user-friendly, not user-focused, and not aesthetically pleasing.
- Winkpass Creations, Inc.
- 120.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Winkpass Creations Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Export Data Session $1.99
- 1 Month Subscription $4.99
- Premium Skin Pack - Patterns $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.