iPersonalTrainer™ Lite is the same as the full version but with fewer exercises and it is for iPhone only.
With built-in artificial intelligence of a professional trainer, this app automatically designs the prefect workout for you every time. It remembers which muscles you worked on and suggests weights and reps based on your profile settings. You can choose between full blown gym exercises, limited home equipment, or even vacation exercises that you can pack in your suitcase.
Designed and tested by Certified Personal Trainers, iPersonalTrainer™ provides all the tools you need.
- Various workout types (Muscle Building, Circuit Training, Traditional, Full Body)
- Sports Exercises (Golf, Tennis, Baseball, Soccer, Football, Basketball and MMA)
- New Cardio Machine Workouts
- New drag-n-drop feature makes it fun to create workout routines.
- Choose from Gym, Home, or Vacation equipment.
- Group exercises however you like or complete one exercise before moving on to the next.
- Exclude equipment or swap out exercises on the fly.
- Full instructions for each Exercise
- All Built in Videos (no internet required)
- Essential Tools (Weight Tracker, BMI Calculator, Plate Calculator, Body Measurements, Before and After Pictures, Stop Watch, Music Player)
Added Custom Workouts and fixed "repeat workout" feature.
Ratings and Reviews
Best workout app!
I’ve tried them all and this is the best one. I think if you added these things you would destroy the competition.
1. Add machine exercises. My gym has a lot and this app doesn’t have many at all. Or just allow me to create and add them.
2. Allow me to select my sets. Example
I like 5,10,15,20’s dropping weight.
Fix #1 and its a 5 star that will destroy the rest!
Please change it!
Love this app for working out! But I do NOT the new drag & drop style! The OLDER version was MUCH better & easier to use. I don't even use it bows PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!!
Developer Response ,
You asked, and we listened. Version 3.1 adds the customer workouts back in the app. And they are easier than ever to use. If we still didn't get it exactly to your liking, just email us directly.
Best fitness app of them all
I downloaded more than a few training apps to see which was the best and iPT is the best. Ease of use was the main thing I was looking for followed by routine suggestions and amount of workouts. Some apps force you to build your own routine instead of it being an option like on iPT. The other apps tested were cluttered and difficult to learn but iPT was simple and clean. But I have a problem with it NOT being optimized for iphone5 still after all these months.
- 108.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bryan Aamot
- In-App Purchases
- Exercise Bundle Deal $5.99
- Assorted Exercises $1.99
- Arm Exercise Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.