- IphCAM is an application program to make your iPhone a web camera.
- Because iphCAM uses Motion JPEG format, it is possible to see in iPhone/iPodTouch's Safari or PC Web browser .
- The network uses Wifi or 3G.
** If you using 3G networks, There is a possibility with the following limitations that depend on your 3G carrier.
1) The networks does not support some port number.
2) The networks does not reach from your browser to iphCAM's ip address.
*** If you can not connect iphCAM, please try to change the port number to 80.
- You can specify the picture size and the server port number.
- The function to E-mail URL of the server is provided.
- Required iPhoneOS 3.1 or later.
- Support iOS7.
Ratings and Reviews
Wasn't sure if I'd have a use for this app but since I installed it I've used it again and again. I suggest maybe adding some features/filters. When viewing the video stream; it is zoomed in so keep that in mind because it only shows bout half of what u see on your iPhone/itouch screen.
Very good but...
...I would incorporate a stealth mode. Also, it does not run in the background so once you switch out of it, it closes down. Over wi-fi it is excellent. Video stream is fast. I tried over 3G but could not get it to work.
Good but do not work with 3G connection, good with wifi. I suggest for new feauture, than you can connect the webcam at messenger, like pocketcam. Maybe you can do it, with a optional software for the pc. Think about it. Fix the connection at 3G. Tks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.