By Clifford Ribaudo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best Astrology Tool for iOS (also on Mac) with Natal Charts, Transit Charts, Progressions, Relocation, Solar & Lunar Return, Relationship & Composite charts, mid-points and a tabular Ephemeris and Calendars for the years 1700-2099 • You'll love "Sky Now", a continuously updating chart of the sky for any location • Customize the Ephemeris display for any time & location • Use iCloud to backup and sync Charts between all your Mac & iOS devices! Stop carrying all those books and get iPhemeris.
ASTROLOGICAL CHART FEATURES
• Natal Charts
• Transit Charts
• Solar Return
• Lunar Return
• Relationship Charts (Composite / Mid-point)
• Bi-Wheel Charts
• Tri-Wheels (In-App purchase)
• Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
• Reports: Synastry Grid, Aspects, Points.
• Reports: Midpoints (In-App purchase).
• Rectification tool to time step charts: 1min, 10min, 1hr, 1day, 1mth, 1yr.
• House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Aries0
• Print & share charts & reports.
• "Sky Now", real-time chart for your location.
• "Houses Now", real-time table of cusps for your location.
• Save hundreds of charts.
• Customize: planets, points, aspects and orbs shown on charts.
• Ephemeris displays Tropical or Sidereal longitude.
• Declination tables with latitude.
• Graphic Ephemeris - Longitude & Declination (In-App Purchase)
• All Planets +Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido.
• North Node (True or Mean).
• Lilith (Black Moon).
• Moon's position for ephemeris time & 12 hrs. later.
• Table of Moon Phases: Date, Time, Sign for GMT and Local Time.
• Table of Lunar & Solar Eclipses: Date, Time, Magnitude.
• Void of Course Moon tables (In-App purchase).
• Set Ephemeris for any time or time zone.
• 15 pre-defined Ayanamsa (sidereal mode), or define your own.
• Aspectarian - Monthly calendar of aspects.
• Transit Calendar - Monthly calendar of transits to any saved chart.
• Select which planets, points, aspects & orbs display on Ephemeris and Calendars.
• Planetary directions.
• Sidereal Time.
• Jump to a any date in Ephemeris and Calendars.
• Ephemeris uses Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE431 data.
• Store charts in iCloud.
• Choose color schemes.
• Menus in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
ATLAS & TIME ZONES
• iPhemeris uses TzData, the international TimeZone database used by computers around the world.
• Lookup Latitude & Longitude via global map with address search.
What's New in Version 10.4.5
- New Aspects: Decile (36), Septile (51.43), TreDecile (108), QuinDecile (165)
- Fractional Orbs
- Improved iCloud stability
- Fixed: Ephemeris jump to date
- Fixed: Location lookup in China
- Fixed: Issue on some devices with new asp
Good For The Basics But...
... Don't waste your money on the Graphic Ephemeris add-on which is very disappointing. I've been a professional astrologer for 35 years and have used this technique (in Solar Fire) for decades.
First of all, it continually defaults to the 360 harmonic which is not as useful for a professional. Most of us prefer to use the 45 or 90 degree harmonic.
What is worse is that the Natal positions for any harmonic other than 360 are completely in the wrong positions!!
And finally, it only shows the degree positions in 30 degree increments! So, if I'm using a 45 degree harmonic, it will only indicate the 30 degree position. Why can't there be 5 degree increments when using a 45 degree harmonic or every 10 degrees for the 90 degree harmonic???
Definitely not worth the 5 bucks!!
The basic App itself is good for casual astrologers, although a bit pricey for what it offers. I often use the regular Ephemeris feature because it is highly customizable and has a great layout. Beware of buying the add-on features because they are obviously still a work in progress.
For serious astrologers, there are other Apps that are much better by being more comprehensive, refined, and committed to accuracy.
Use it Often
I consider it to be my "cosmic weather report".
As a professional astrologer I like to have it handy when I'm traveling or away from my main computer to answer quick questions and remind myself what's going on with the planets. I use it almost as often as my daily check on the weather app.
My favorite chart ap!
I love the two-chart feature, and the idea that I can pull up a progressed chart or a solar return from one of my basic charts! The other great feature is the ability to progress the chart forward by an hour, a day, a month or a year.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 02, 2017
- Version: 10.4.5
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Clifford Ribaudo
- © 2008-2016 Clifford Ribaudo. iPhemeris ®
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Midpoints Report$1.99
- Graphic Ephemeris$4.99
- Void of Course Moon$1.99