By iPic-Gold Class Entertainment, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take advantage of everything iPic has to offer with In-Theater Dining. Browse the menu, make your selections, and set up your order before you arrive, or while lounging in your leather recliner before or during the movie.
What's New in Version 2.1703.10
Update new seating options
Improvement for app
Please either make an iPad version of your app or do the following to help your app become better:
1. Enable Touch ID so that logging in would be easier than having to enter login information each time.
2. Incorporate Apple Pay so that tickets can be purchased via Apple Pay directly instead of having to enter all your payment information each time or that customers can feel safer knowing they can use Apple Pay for payment instead of having to save payment information in the app.
3. Enable portrait and landscape mode for the app. When I use the app on my iPad and happen to have my iPad on a keyboard I have to disconnect my iPad in order to view the information on the screen. Would be nice if the app recognized this and would automatically switch between portrait and landscape view.
Those are it for now. I will post more things as I can think of them. If these features I mentioned are already available by the time this review is written then please ignore. Thank you.
Better use of iOS features would help
The app is OK if your only goal is to browse showtimes and purchase tickets. The slow showtime update would benefit from background processing. The purchase would be so much easier by leveraging Apple Pay. Login would be much more convenient with share sheet integration for password managers. Adding a pass to Wallet should be available from the pending reservation list, for those like me who purchase on iPad, which has no Wallet, but also have the app on an iPhone, which does. Instead this feels like a lowest common denominator cross-platform app, which renders it barely usable.
Wish I could give 0 stars
You are forced to download this terrible app because their website is even worse and neither of them work. You then have to go to present your credit card and ID anyways in order to view the movie. What is the point? Waste of time. Can someone also explain why you need to enter your sex to buy a movie ticket? How is that relevant?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 2.1703.10
- Size: 50.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iPic-Gold Class Entertainment, LLC
- © 2017 iPic Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.