By Raj Kumar Shaw
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iPicture offers a fantastic way of displaying your digital photos, using the Smart Frame you can instantly display single still images or a continuos slideshow on your desktop. It allows you to show off your incredible collection of photos directly from iPhoto.
iPicture shows off your collection using cool transition effects. The elegant, slim design of the iPicture Smart Frame means it can be sized to fit anywhere on your desktop using simple controls. The smart frame even allows you to display a full screen, really showing of your creative work. You have the option to keep the Smart Frame on the top of open pages. iPictures is great for your personal, entertaining and business needs.
Enjoy and have some fun with iPicture.
This is another app from ILifeTouch that will make your life easier one day at a time.
* Smart Frame
* Easy Resize and initial setup
* Amazing Transition effects
* Option to have photos always on top of other screens
* Full screen mode
* Slim Design
* Transition Delay
* Zoom, Search
* Random Display
What's New in Version 1.4
Good, but not Great
This program is really nice to have to remember loved ones or other pictures. With that said, there are two main issues I have with it.
1. A lot of times instead of a picture, there is just a black screen that stays there for a while, and there is no way to fix it that I have found
2. You can't integrate with iPhoto, which means that if you want to use pictures from anything other than Photobooth, it takes a very long time to be able to get it to work
But I do appreciate it other than that. Plus, its really the only program on the app store that does what it does.
There are some interesting transitions but they do not work in full screen mode.
They should mention this in their description.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Nov 23, 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raj Kumar Shaw
- © 2011 US copyright iLifeTouch
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later