This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Golf Workout with Apple Watch
PING’s Golf Workout feature for Apple Watch integrates with Apple’s Health. Harnessing the power and simplicity of Apple Watch, you can record your workout information while practicing on the range or playing on the course. Track your heart rate, step count, and calories burned and PING will publish your workout details in the Health and Activity apps, helping you complete the Activity app’s rings.
* Take advantage of introductory In-App Purchase pricing for the full Golf Workout Premium experience with Apple Watch. This auto-renewing subscription for Golf Workout Premium is available monthly for $4.99 USD or yearly for $39.99 USD.
Putting Improvement with iPING
Measure your consistency to determine your Putting Handicap (PHcp). Practice key elements of your putting stroke, including impact angle and tempo, with the goal of improving your consistency. A more consistent putting stroke will help you hole more putts on the greens.
* iPING Cradle required for Putting Improvement. Find one online at ping-shop.com.
PING Brand Quiz
Explore PING's 55+ years as a leader in golf innovation. Test your knowledge of PING products, Karsten Solheim's innovations, Tour players and events.
– Golf Workout monthy and yearly subscriptions are auto-renewing
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged the amount shown above for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions are managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by returning to the app after purchase and using the Manage button
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited
What's New in Version 3.1.3
Minor fixes to golf course data and Golf Workout configuration.
Still not working. Still says getting your location... Ping suggested that I turn on my location for the app. When I go to location services on my 7Plus, the Ping app doesn’t even show up. When I open the Ping app tab in my settings, it gives me the option to allow the app to use cellular data. This is turned on. I tried turning it off and still didn’t work. I’ve uninstalled the app multiple times and reinstalled. I’ve reset my watch and phone multiple times. I’ve made sure both my watch, my phone and the app are all up to date. There are no settings inside of the Ping app itself that I can find. I emailed Ping. No response. I called Ping and left a message. No response. Any ideas?
I would’ve expected this app to be stellar, considering Ping put their name on it and Apple backed it. I have a series 3 LTE watch and just purchased the app last week. I’ve played golf 4 times since, and have yet to be able to use the app during the round. When I click “Play Golf” is just says searching forever. Never finds a course or anything. Then it gives you the option to enter manually..... Which is free... So why did I purchase this, Ping? I would greatly appreciate some sort of explanation or a refund.
Sincerely, Disappointed Customer
Used to be my go-to app because it worked with the gps in my series 2 Apple Watch. I can no longer end a round of golf...I hit save and it goes back to the last hole...I hit discard and it does the same thing...works great on the course, but ending a round seems to have broken with iOS 11 and WatchOS 4
I’ll give the 5 star review when this is corrected, because it is a great experience.
I'm not entirely sure what to say about this app just yet. It seems great but can't do anything with it yet. Do the old cradles fit an iPhone 7? I would love to use this thing but I can't attach it to my phone.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 3.1.3
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: PING, Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Ping, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golf Workout with Apple Watch$4.99
- Golf Workout Premium with Apple Watch$4.99
- Golf Workout Premium with Apple Watch$39.99
- Golf Workout Premium with Apple Watch$2.99
- Golf Workout Premium with Apple Watch$24.99