This is the paid version of "TV Assist" app, same features!
Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, other phone and pad, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with iPlayTo on your phone/pad, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
iPlayTo can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - iPlayTo can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running iPlayTo.
- Show photos on other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to other devices including its metadata;
- Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive...);
- Browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA devices;
- Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
- Detect & play videos and music in web pages;
- "Painting" on TV;
- Record and play your voice on TV;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- iPlayTo is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone can be played by your TV/device;
- iPlayTo can't play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to iPlayTo and play them.
- HEIC image bug fix;
- Auto-play improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I ♥️ this app but...
It should be awesome if we have the option to block other devices or TVs on settings. I never have had a problem with what I watch on my room but I know someone that was watching something on their room and by mistake they selected the tv on the living room 🤪🤣
I looking for many app to do this feature to connect to my LG tv and they can perform perfectly.
Recommend to everyone.....
This app doesn’t work the way it should. Emailed support about 2 minutes after downloading the app asking for refund and no one has gotten back to me. Bad app and bad customer service.
- Junhong Chai
- 80.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 e2eSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.