iPlayTo - Play photos, videos and music to TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, other phone and pad, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device - have fun with friends and family - with iPlayTo on your phone/pad, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
iPlayTo can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy - iPlayTo can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running iPlayTo.
- Show photos on other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
- Play video to other devices in all qualities;
- Play music to other devices including its metadata;
- Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive...);
- Browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other DLNA devices;
- Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
- Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad;
- "Painting" on TV.
- TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
- AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
- Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
- Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
- PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
- Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
- iPlayTo is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
- Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
- Not all the media on your iPhone can be played by your TV/device;
- iPlayTo can't play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in "Videos" app), but you can upload media files to iPlayTo and play them.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
1. Add "painting" feature;
2. iPadPro support;
3. Bug fixes.
Works very well
Can stream music, photos, video. Awesome to have everything on my iphone streaming to a large screen.
Interface is very easy and it makes it really easy to stream media to larger screens.
Just downloaded this app. So far, working well. Able to share pics/videos to my Samsung smart tv.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Junhong Chai
- © 2015 e2eSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.