By US Geological Survey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The app is intended for use by the USGS and its collaborators and will not function without an approved login.
iPlover was developed by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Woods Hole Coastal and Marine Science Center and the USGS Center for Integrated Data Analytics. It is used by trained and vetted personnel to record information about habitats on coastal beaches and the environment surrounding them. iPlover uses the sensors on the iPhone to simplify and facilitate consistent data collection and data management.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collect data in the field, online or offline.
- Synchronize data with central server.
- Edit data on the device before or after synchronizing.
- See an overview map of data from your group.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
- Added access to iPlover User Guide from home screen
- Usability improvements to on screen messages to user
- Improvements to logging for troubleshooting
- App now saves last edited date so data wranglers can track changes more easily
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 08, 2016
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: US Geological Survey
- © 2016 USGS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.