Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control and monitor IPMI-enabled devices remotely via industry standard IPMI-over-LAN protocol!
- remote power control functions with graceful shutdown option
- supports Temperature, Fan, Voltage, Current, Power Supply, Battery, Processor, Drive, Interconnect and Security sensor groups
- detailed chassis and individual sensors information screens
- control and monitor an unlimited number of servers
- compatible with IPMI v1.5 and IPMI v2.0 protocols
- IPMI v2.0 SHA1 and SHA1/SHA1-96 ciphers for authentication and integrity
- IPMI SDR cache for fast sensor status refresh
- configurable network retry and timeout settings
Not sure if IPMI touch will work with your hardware? Try the free version of the application built on the same core - IPMI light, also on the App Store!
Follow latest IPMI touch news on Twitter @yellowKompressr
or read IPMI touch development blog at yellowKompressor.com/ipmi-touch/
* IPMI touch requires devices equipped with IPMI-compliant management controllers like DELL DRAC, HP iLO2, IBM RSA, SUN ILOM, Xserve LOM or similar for proper operation.
* IPMI-over-LAN protocol requires unrestricted access to UDP port 623.
* Actual amount of servers supported depends on target device and available memory.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
iOS 7 support
DaVinci would probably have approved of this app. It's simple yet incredibly powerful with an intuitive interface. Excellent for managing (and cold-starting) servers on the go. Very well done!
Reliable and easy to use!
Works perfectly! I just had to setup port forwarding in my router. I use it to remote start/stop my PC.