Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPocha is a card game based on the rules of La Pocha, played in countries like Spain, Mexico, Argentina. It's a trick-taking card game in which the object is to take exactly the number of tricks bid.
With iPocha you can:
- Play two different variations of the game, La Pocha and La Podrida
- Play against three IA players
- Select from three IA levels
- Learn to play La Pocha with the tutorial
- Compete against others using Game Center leaderboards
- Learn some Spanish, since the interface of the game is in that language :)
Don't hesitate to share with us your feedback, the variations you play, etc.!
What's New in Version 2.1
- Universal app
I started playing la Pocha when I visited some friends in Spain. I've been looking for a good electronic version ever since. I finally found it with iPocha.
iPocha has a great user interface and is very well implemented. I have played dozens of times, and I have never seen a single bug. It is now my favorite game on the iPhone.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 06, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Javier Garcia
- © 2012 iBucle
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.