By SAMSUNG TECHWIN CO., LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPOLiS mobile is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin's security network products.
iPOLiS mobile app lets you view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions, search & playback anywhere with your smartphone
if you are using Hanwha Techwin's security system.
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ iPOLiS mobile supports iOS ver. 8.0.X and up.
◎ This application has been tested for the listed devices
- Apple iPhone 5 (iOS v8.4.1) model
- Apple iPhone 6 (iOS v8.0.2) model
- Apple iPhone 6S (iOS v9.3) model
- Apple iPad air (iOS v9.2) model
◎ Current compatibilty with our surveillance models: See our manual inside application
(Setup -> menulal Tab)
◎ Recommended profile information for optimal live video monitoring
- If using MJPEG : 320x240, 5fps, Normal(10)
- If using H.264 : 320x240, 10fps, Normal(10)
* Videos of more than 2M pixels are not supported.
◎ Recommended settings for Network Camera
- Wi-Fi Environment: 8fps @ 320x240 - 3G Environment: 4fps @ 320x240
◎ Recommended Settings for DVR
- Wi-Fi Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
- 3G Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
* bandwidth : higher than 800Kbps
- Live streaming video with PTZ control
- Supported format : H.265/H.264, MJPEG
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
- Provide the profile selection(NWC) and shows profile status
- Password function for security - Register up to 1,000 number of devices
- Digital Zoom - Show the status of a network as a color
- Quick & easy access of mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with "Dynamic domain naming service"(DDNS)
◎ The entire items are not supported in every device. Some items are not supported in certain devices.
◎ If installing version 2.0, the list of products with the old version 1.0 should be registered again as new.
◎ This application uses FFmpeg and SDL under LGPL v2.1 ◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Register up to 1,000 devices
- Device name search
- Export / Import device name list file(cross platform compatibility)
- Provide multi profile selection (N/W camera & NVR)(NVR model : XRN-2011/2010)
- Dynamic profile streaming based on number of channels
- minor bug fixes and improvements
Fix it please
The version before the update on June 7th, 2016 worked like a champ for me. The update broke the quality of video while viewing in "Favorite View". When you view them in "Favorite View" the quality is degraded and there isn't any way that you can change it. I can select an individual camera while in favorite view and they look great but while viewing four cameras at the same time the quality is like it's changed from H.264 HD quality to Mobile quality. When I look at the cameras in "Device List" individually they look like they're supposed to. Something about the "Favorite View" is broken! Please fix it.
Can't get connection from a few ft from the receptor. Which beats the whole purpose of me getting a camera system. To be able to see what's going on while I'm not there. Quality is also very poor.
My app worked perfect before update. Know it want connect to my cameras. I had checked and double checked the settings and can't get them to work.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 07, 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Samsung Techwin
- © HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.