iPOLiS mobile is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin's security network products.
iPOLiS mobile app lets you view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions, search & playback anywhere with your smartphone
if you are using Hanwha Techwin's security system.
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ iPOLiS mobile supports iOS ver. 8.0.X and up.
◎ This application has been tested for the listed devices
- Apple iPhone 5 (iOS v8.4.1) model
- Apple iPhone 6 (iOS v8.0.2) model
- Apple iPhone 6S (iOS v9.3) model
- Apple iPad air (iOS v9.2) model
◎ Current compatibilty with our surveillance models: See our manual inside application
(Setup -> menulal Tab)
◎ Recommended profile information for optimal live video monitoring
- If using MJPEG : 320x240, 5fps, Normal(10)
- If using H.264 : 320x240, 10fps, Normal(10)
* Videos of more than 2M pixels are not supported.
◎ Recommended settings for Network Camera
- Wi-Fi Environment: 8fps @ 320x240 - 3G Environment: 4fps @ 320x240
◎ Recommended Settings for DVR
- Wi-Fi Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
- 3G Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
* bandwidth : higher than 800Kbps
- Live streaming video with PTZ control
- Supported format : H.265/H.264, MJPEG
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
- Provide the profile selection(NWC) and shows profile status
- Password function for security - Register up to 1,000 number of devices
- Digital Zoom - Show the status of a network as a color
- Quick & easy access of mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with "Dynamic domain naming service"(DDNS)
◎ The entire items are not supported in every device. Some items are not supported in certain devices.
◎ If installing version 2.0, the list of products with the old version 1.0 should be registered again as new.
◎ This application uses FFmpeg and SDL under LGPL v2.1 ◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
- Bugs Fix
- Digital Zoom Function (PTZ Models)
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible! Hard install. Never works!!
I just installed the Samsung camera system and it requires you to install this software for remote viewing. It requires my IT computer specialist to get this properly installed. After this hurdle, the other reviewers are correct as you can rarely view your cameras. Over 80% of the time it states connection is lost, or some other error!!! The most worthless thing ever created by such a large company like Samsung. My computer IT person said Samsung is technologies for web viewing from the 1990's. By the way, I also have a system by Swan that I purchased at Sams Club and that system was PLUG AND PLAY. Very few network errors while viewing. I installed the Swan system by myself in less than 10 minutes. I may just THROW AWAY the entire Samsung system. My goodness. I would have never guessed this... I never leave reviews, but other buyers should know.
When I first setup this system, I had problems viewing my cameras away from home. I talked to a rep, and was told I can view them away from home on DDNS mode. You also have to setup the product Id through the Wisenet DDNS website. After doing this, I have no problem seeing my cameras, and the app works just fine. So far so good. My only issue is, when I’m connected to my home network, I have to switch back to IP mode to view on my phone(WiFi connection). The only way to view on DDNS mode at home, my WiFi has to be turned off(using plenty data).It would be nice if it could stay on DDNS mode, connected to WiFi and still work. Please fix this.
Great hardware, very subpar software
The cameras are great, in live view, especially at the highest quality. I am able to use this app primarily because I am a technology engineer and have patience. The web app is terrible. It wants to use silverlight from Microsoft and it just doesn't work with mac computers at all. There isn't a software app for mac either. On smart phones it is acceptable if you are handy at port forwarding on your home router. It is disappointing for a Samsung product and wouldn't even make it out of the lab as an apple product. If you are a techie, or know one it is worth the money for the hardware. Someone needs to put out a third party software suite.
- Hanwha Techwin Company Limited
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.