By SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPowerShell Pro is an easy to use remote connectivity, script editor and reference tool for users of Microsoft's PowerShell scripting language. It can connect to Windows Servers running PowerShell Web Access (PSWA) and allows for quick cmdlet and parameter selection, script sharing and execution and maintains individual history lists for all connected servers.
iPowerShell Pro features a powerful syntax colored editor to make it easy to write and edit scripts. It also contains full descriptions of each and every core PowerShell cmdlet, their syntax, parameters and examples of proper usage as well as the complete set of "about item" help topics, provider and alias help.
iPowerShell Pro will let you connect to and manage your scripts on various cloud services and share those scripts with your server.
iPowerShell Pro also makes it easy for you to add your own properly formatted PowerShell help, alias and About Help files. Just add them in iTunes and rebuild the cache in the app and your help files are displayed along with the standard Microsoft PowerShell help.
iPowerShell Pro includes a quick search function that allows the user to type in partial search terms which results in a pared-down list of PowerShell cmdlets that include the term in their name. For instance, typing in "item" returns "Clear-Item", "Clear-ItemPropery", "Copy-Item", etc. A Cancel button resets the search list to the full list. iPowerShell also includes an alphabetical index bar which takes the user at a touch to the cmdlets that start with any specific letter.
Detail screens are presented in HTML with tappable related links. All data is stored locally; internet connection is only needed to download initial data set or for blog, twitter or cloud services access.
iPowerShell Pro is the perfect remote PowerShell access tool, script editor and reference tool for the system administrator on the go.
iPowerShell Pro is brought to you by SAPIEN Technologies, Inc. the makers of the best Windows Scripting IDE available: PrimalScript and the only PowerShell GUI IDE: Powershell Studio!
What's New in Version 5.0.131
1) Updated to new Box client SDK.
2) When a notification is selected, app will show an Alert with notification data.
3) View and Ignore buttons added to Notifications.
4) You will now be prompted for data download when the app is first started if no data is present. You can ignore this, but you will be prompted again when you try to view data.
5) Data downloads can now be initiated from the prompt. You don't have to go to the Data screen to do so anymore.
6) Added iOS Data Protection APIs, so all your data is secure.
7) YouTube video display and playback rewritten to use new YouTube methods.
8) Localized into Spanish.
9) Began implementation of on-screen help system.
10) Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I wasted 5$ on this ..... There is nothing like reference if we want to save our scripts we could have directly downloaded into onedrive or Dropbox . There should be some quick reference tools which is lacking .
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 27, 2015
- Version: 5.0.131
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
- © 2015 SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.