iPracticeBuilder - 25 Sports and Levels
By iPracticeBuilder LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get organized with iPracticeBuilder™ .
Named 1 of 3 of the Very Best Sports Player Apps by Digital Trends (Dec 2016)
Named 1 of 18 Mobile Apps Guaranteed to Help Coaches on the Go by Coach & Athletic Director Magazine (2015)
One of a kind patented mobile practice planner that allows you to use professional video drills by top national coaches to create practice plans in minutes.
BUILDING A PRACTICE IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3:
1) CREATE your own drills or CHOOSE from preloaded drills
2) DRAG and DROP the drills you want into your schedule
3) PRINT or EMAIL to players/coaches
For the price of an app, you get software! The app comes with:
* a sleek user interface with intuitive and easy to use functionality
* 8 professionally created video drills with drill descriptions covering various skill categories
* add up to 10 of your own drills and attach your own videos
* add water breaks, equipment to your practice
* type in beginning/ end notes to each practice
* view, print or email practice plan
* sync between devices
* database your drills and practices for years to come (be sure to backup your iPhone or iPad to iCloud to save your data!)
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AVAILABLE:
If you are coaching professionally or just really enjoy learning your sport, you may choose additional features available for sale as in-app purchases:
* 1000s of additional drills for sale in the Championship Productions’ drill store!
* unlimited add drills: create as many of your own drills as you want and save them onto your iPad.
* multiple teams/seasons: organize practice by teams/ seasons
* additional sports: don’t stop with one sport, you can purchase additional sports for use on iPracticeBuilder!
This will be the only practice planner you’ll ever need- all on your iPhone or iPad. Don’t take our word for it. Check out our collegiate and professional endorsements:
“iPracticeBuilder is the best way to organize and store your drills.”
Sean Marks - Assistant Coach, San Antonio Spurs
“iPracticeBuilder is an excellent coaching tool!”
Jim Berkman, Head Men's Lacrosse Coach, Salisbury University
National Lacrosse Hall of Fame
All-time winningest coach in college men's lacrosse history
“This is the best all-in-one practice planner, hands down!”
Tom Keating, former Dubuque Wahlert High School Head Volleyball Coach (IA)
11x State Championships, 7x Iowa Coach of the Year
2003 National Coach of the Year
“Perfect way to keep your team and staff organized!”
George Rush - Head Football Coach, City College of San Francisco
7x National Champion
“iPracticeBuilder saves time in so many ways. Everything is at your fingertips.”
Jason Sisneros, University of North Carolina Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
NSCAA Premier Diploma, youth soccer coach for Triangle Futbol Club (NC)
“This app delivers something very valuable to the coaching world – a simple way to store drills and build practices.”
Marc Rardin, Iowa Western Community College Head Baseball Coach
2x NJCAA D-I World Series National Champion / 7x World Series Participant;
2010 and 2012 National Coach of the Year
SPORTS AVAILABLE FOR iPRACTICEBUILDER
* Basketball (Youth or Advanced)
* Baseball (Youth or Advanced)
* Football (Youth or Advanced)
* Volleyball (Youth or Avanced)
* Softball (Youth or Advanced)
* Soccer (Youth or Advanced)
* Men’s Lacrosse
* Women’s Lacrosse
* Track & Field
* Performance Training
* Water Polo
* Field Hockey
What's New in Version 3.5
Great Sports Practice Planning App
Ive been looking for a practice planning app since the end of my season – going back and forth between desktop software and other apps. If you’re reading this you are like me trying to do some homework so you don’t waste too much time. I’ve read through most the reviews of the past versions of this app and it seems like a lot of people love it but there have been some glitches in one of the releases. I decided to jump in and test it out cautiously but with an open mind.
The positive: it works great. It is really well thought out and very intuitive. The negative: can’t find one yet…
This is the best practice app out there by far. I first bought this app in 2012 or 13 when it first came out in just hoops. There were some problems but when I updated to IOS 10 but due to the latest update the printing and duplication issues have been addressed. It works great and allows me to get planning done very quickly with a great set of drill. I've recomended this app to many coaching friends and have recieved great feed back.
Best out there!
This is my favorite app. (Have more than 30 sports apps) I have tried every practice planner for the iPad out there. This is hands down the best. My practice planner on my desktop costed me 80 bucks a year. This app does more and is 5 bucks. I have recommended it to every coach at my high school and they love it.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 08, 2017
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iPracticeBuilder LLC
- © 2012 iPracticeBuilder L.L.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- UNLIMITED ADD DRILL FUNCTIONALITY$4.99
- Championship Essentials for Advanced Basketball$14.99
- Championship Essentials for Youth Basketball$14.99
- Dribble Drive Offense Drill Package- Vance Walberg$4.99
- Ball Handling Package$4.99
- Jim Boeheim: All Access 2-3 Zone Drills$7.99
- UNLIMITED ADD DRILL FUNCTIONALITY$4.99
- Duke Basketball: Championship Guard Drills$4.99
- Duke Basketball: Man Defense Drills$7.99