Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The IPSC Timer is designed for IPSC & IDPA practical shooters. Besides standard timer features this app displays the elapsed time and the splits between the fired shots. It's always with you whenever you and your iPhone are.
This app has a unique shot recognition algorithm which works properly indoor and outdoor. It's ideal for competition, training and coaching in any conditions.
The IPSC Timer has many useful advantages in comparison with the standard ones. You can replay and save the training results and its soundtracks in your iPhone. This feature is especially helpful during competitions when it is important to avoid any mistakes.
The price and functionality of the Timer is incomparable with standard, sometimes bulky devices.
- IPSC Timer detects the shots and shows its timing using internal iPhone capabilities;
- time splits between shots;
- number of shoots;
- random or specific signal delay;
- indoor & outdoor shots detection;
- saves and e-mails the result: score, hitfactor and soundtracks of trainings;
- playback current or stored trainings.
What's New in Version 2.3
- improved shots detection for iPhone 4S,
- iPhone 5 support.
Does not work for dry firing my guns?
Does not appear to work for dry firing my guns. Maybe it only works with live ammo?
Tried it at the range--does not pick up any of the shots on the iPhone 5s. A waste of money.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Nov 21, 2012
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vadim Kalinskiy
- © 2010 Valery Balikoev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.