With the iPublishCentral Reader App you can read ebooks and content in PDF and EPUB format on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. You can organize books in to shelves, customize your reading experience, add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark a page, and download content from your Dropbox account and e-mails. Your last read page, notes, highlights, and bookmarks are synchronized across devices when network connectivity is available. This synchronizations enables you to pick a book from where you left off on another device.
· From various ebookstores hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDF and EPUB content from your e-mails, and Dropbox
Customize your reading experience:
· Add notes or highlights to specific passages, bookmark pages/locations
· Select among four typefaces and adjust font size, set margins
· Set background color of the Reader
· Switch between horizontal swipe and vertical scroll
· Set brightness level
· Organize your ebooks/content by creating shelves
· Search for specific keywords and navigate to a specific passage by picking a search result
· Swipe or scroll to go to previous or next page
· Use the page slider to quickly navigate across
· Go to specific passages from the table listing the personalizations
· Table of contents
· Ebooks in PDF format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Ebooks in EPUB2 and EPUB3 format hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Interactive ebooks and audio (read aloud) ebooks hosted on the iPublishCentral platform
· Non-DRM PDFs
· Non-DRM EPUBs
Hope you enjoy reading your ebooks on the iPublishCentral Reader App
Epub3 fixed layout enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Let me hightlight please
The app doesn’t support highlight function. I tried for a several books but it just doesn’t work. This app needs to be updated regularly.
Very good app for keeping my class textbooks, but sadly, the app constantly crashes after I highlight or note. It keeps happening every time I open the app again and highlight some more. Also, I believe the app could improve its highlighting function. Highlighting the sentences and words I would like would be much less troublesome if I could do it without making a square.
iPublish Central Reader for iPhone
Don't buy ebooks that only uses this app to read your eBooks. There is no user manual per their tech support. You can't manage your bookshelves. Hard to navigate, no dictionary lookup, no notes, no underline capabilities. There website is just a marketing tool for publishers of ebooks and not the consumers. It's no near the capabilities & user friendliness of the Apple iBook, a built in app on the iPhone. Buy your ebooks that can be read on iBook or Good Reader.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.