Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPulsaret is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
iPulsaret is a new real-time software capable of all time-domain varieties of granular synthesis. A genuine granular playground able to generate a wide range of usual and not so usual effects: time/pitch shifting, time/pitch jittering, intricate textures, grain fountain/pulverizer, recording and manipulation of buffers, dynamic envelope shape and many more. iPulsaret for iPad will give you all the basic and advanced tools you need to manipulate sound in subtle and surprising ways. All these features are packed in an optimized, user-friendly, visually sharp interface that is easy to access when fast-improvising live, composing in a studio, or sound designing at home and on the go! You will have the power, freedom, and flexibility to create like never before – on your iPad! iPulsaret allows you to load from some built-in sound samples, record audio directly with your iPad mic and/or add your own WAV, AIFF files via iTunes.
With iPulsaret it is possible to capture the stereo output (of granulation) into the documents folder while play the keyboard or moving granulation parameters in real-time.
Control and shape grains, anytime, anywhere with iPulsaret for iPad.
- 16 Polyphony Voices
- ADSR Note Envelope
- Aftertouch Y scrubbing
- Snapshots Presets and Snapshots Morphing Pad
- Documents folder sharing via iTunes
- Sonoma Audio Copy and Paste
- Dropbox Supports
- Sound File and Snapshots rename
- Granulation Wave source: Prototypes WavePad, Trainlet and Sampled Sound
- Grain Envelope Deformation
- Grain Glisson sweep
- Grainlet linkage
- FX chain: Echo, Ring Modulation, Lowpass Moog Diode Ladder and High Shelf filters, Reverb FDN and Dynamic Compressor/Expander
- Record audio directly with iPad mic
- Auto load audio after recorded ( on/off ) in Grab Audio
- Capture Master Audio Output
- Run Audio in Background
- Sliders and Knobs double tap switch to Default/Last values
- Sliders and Knobs Fine step increment/decrement
- Fine exponential Slider
- Settings: AfterTouch Y step
- Settings: Load last UI state
- Settings: Polyphony Grains Overlapping Controls
- Settings: Sampling Rate and Buffer Size
- Quick Help embedded
What's New in Version 1.8
Please note: the update to Audiobus 2.1 means that unfortunately iOS 6 devices will no longer be able to run Audiobus with this update.
iOs 8 support
Audiobus 2.1 support
AudioCopyAndPaste latest SDK update
Auto name files when recording, now is more clear
File Manager Audio Inline Preview
Accelerometer Bypass Shortcut
Keyboard Note Off Graphic bug, fixed
Think hallway on a ghost submarine and the constant whirl...
...think about how night vision sounds like...think about sculpting and smoothing and moving
Weird sound effects and other weirdness, app and other graphics are great. I dont even understand how to use it, its complicated.
Like having my own CCRMA & IRCAM….this app and Stria are incredible..thank you Alessandro !
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alessandro Petrolati
- © densitygs.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.