Thousands of customers have been using iPulse to keep an eye on their Mac’s performance since it was introduced back in 2002. Now, the first app to display system status is optimized for Mojave!
Using its concise and appealing user interface, iPulse graphically displays the inner workings of macOS on your desktop, menu bar or Dock. The presentation is totally configurable so you can set exactly what you need and view it just the way you want.
iPulse comes with ten built-in presets that let you quickly choose a setup that works best for your needs. You can also download new looks from the Iconfactory website. Check out the different configurations in the screenshots below!
The app is fully compatible with "rootless" System Integrity Protection: it's designed to use system resources efficiently and securely.
• Monitors numerous macOS statistics including:
‣ CPU activity
‣ System load over time
‣ Network bandwidth and activity
‣ Memory activity and usage
‣ Battery & wireless signal strength
‣ Disk usage
‣ Current time and date
• Compact, clever & fully customizable user interface
• Presents information both graphically and with text
• Beautiful on Retina display
• Fits in perfectly with the new system appearances
• Save & load custom appearances
• Minimizes impact on system performance
• View data on the desktop, in the menu bar or Dock
• Show & hide windows using system hotkeys
Ooooh, Dark Mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful, Informative, Concise
My sense is that it’s a beautiful utility capable of providing a wealth of information. I’ve been using this for as long as it has been around, on several iterations of iMac, compared it against other similar utilities for system status, but keep coming back to it. It’s very customizable, but I’ve got a favorite I’ve modified that gives me time, date, memory usage, and CPU activity, and has bubble messages it I want to drill down into the details. Even then, it is capable of so much more...
what does it do
it put a little icon in my menu bar, but you can’t get it to show anything but a white bar, you can click on it all you want but it does nothing.
Beautiful system monitor
iPulse is a beautiful system monotring app. It presents a wealth of information at a glance, and details can be viewed just by hovering the cursor over the app. iPulse is highly customizable and a very solid application from Iconfactory.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.