By Marz Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPush-Up Counter is a perfect way to count the number of push-ups you do in a workout session. All you have to do is place your device on the ground, and on every push-up repetition tap the button with your nose!
- Counts the number of push ups in single session.
- Records the total amount of push-ups the whole time you have this app!
- Choice of sound settings. With more sounds to come!
- Set your own rep goals.
- Keep track of how many goals you have completed.
- Toggle vibrate option.
- Track your rep goals completed.
What's New in Version 1.40
New Features in version 1.4:
- Upgrades for iPhone 5!
- UI Upgrade!
- New ability to edit total amount of push-ups.
- Fixed Crash issues.
- Many small fixes.
Too many ads
I used this app for roughly a year and the ads were tolerable. Now they pop up between every push up. I can literally do one push up before being interrupted by an ad, which defeats the purpose of trying to do many.
While the concept is nice, it randomly opens app advertisements when you click on menu items, or don't touch anything for a minute. I get the need to make money, but this is just awful.
This really helps a boi out for real very useful too
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 06, 2014
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ben Humphries
- © Marz Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.