By Marz Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPush-Up Counter is a perfect way to count the number of push-ups you do in a workout session. All you have to do is place your device on the ground, and on every push-up repetition tap the button with your nose!
- Counts the number of push ups in single session.
- Records the total amount of push-ups the whole time you have this app!
- Choice of sound settings. With more sounds to come!
- Set your own rep goals.
- Keep track of how many goals you have completed.
- Toggle vibrate option.
- Track your rep goals completed.
What's New in Version 1.40
New Features in version 1.4:
- Upgrades for iPhone 5!
- UI Upgrade!
- New ability to edit total amount of push-ups.
- Fixed Crash issues.
- Many small fixes.
While the concept is nice, it randomly opens app advertisements when you click on menu items, or don't touch anything for a minute. I get the need to make money, but this is just awful.
This really helps a boi out for real very useful too
Two thumbs up!
Two thumbs up! Pretty cool app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 06, 2014
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ben Humphries
- © Marz Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.