By James Hamilton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IPv6 is here!
IPv6 Toolkit is a network diagnostic tool with the following features:
- Displays all network interfaces on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Ping IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- DNS Lookup (Forward and Reverse queries)
- Network Connections (netstat)
- Displays the IPv6 Route Table
- Displays all IPv4, IPv6, and Link-Layer addresses for available network interfaces
- Displays IPv6 Neighbors, the IPv6 equivalent of ARP
- Listens for IPv6 Router Advertisements
- Supports copying from all data fields
IPv6 Toolkit is ad-free!
What's New in Version 2.0
-DNS Lookup (Forward and Reverse queries)
-Network Connections (netstat)
Must have IPv6 tool for your iPhone/iPod touch
Great tool - simple and to the point, provides most of the information you may need to troubleshoot an IPv6 network from your iPhone. Yes, no Wireshark - but great little tool. And the price is right :)
Comprehensive IPv6 support
Pretty much everything related to IPv6 (and IPv4) on your device - interfaces, open and half-closed TCP connections, RA listen mode. Wish: traceroute6
Too many errors
IPv6 Tooks doesn't look like it has been updated in years.
The screen aspect ratio is wrong for modern iPhones.
Launching the app produces a bunch of sysctl errors.
It sort of works- but with all the errors I don't trust it.
Apple should really remove this application from the App store.