Download the official app for IPVC 2018, your guide to the 32nd International Papillomavirus Conference, taking place in Sydney, Australia, October 2-6, 2018.
Organized by the International Papillomavirus Society (IPVS) and held in conjunction with AOGIN 2018 (the Asia-Oceania Research Organisation in Genital Infection and Neoplasia), this year’s conference theme is 'Towards Global Control of HPV Disease.' The conference will cover papillomavirus (PV)-related topics from basic science to global health impact.
App features include:
• Native app: No wi-fi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the program, build your personal schedule and bookmark sessions or speakers.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
• Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
- International Papillomavirus Society
- 55.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Kenes & ATIV Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.