By Intelligence Squared U.S. Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Change the way you think with the official app from Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates (IQ2US). A nonpartisan, nonprofit organization, Intelligence Squared U.S. was founded in 2006 to restore civility, reasoned analysis, and constructive public discourse to today’s often biased media landscape. IQ2US brings two opposing sides together for a series of provocative debates on the most important issues of the day. Hear famous thought leaders, journalists, business visionaries, public officials and best-selling authors go head-to-head on critical issues that affect our everyday lives.
Malcolm Gladwell, Arianna Huffington, Karl Rove, Fareed Zakaria, David Brooks, Laura Ingraham, Paul Krugman, and Nouriel Roubini are just a few of the 400+ luminaries that have had the guts to debate in front of a live audience, win or lose.
Featuring more than 100 podcasts, videos and other debate resources, the official IQ2US app is your one-stop destination for debate. Learn through debate and make your voice heard!
With the IQ2US app, you can:
- Cast your vote on upcoming debates and during live debates
- Access our entire podcast library, as heard by millions on public radio
- Watch past debate broadcasts and highlights
- Watch debates LIVE in real time from anywhere in the world
- Send a question to the moderator during live debates
- Comment and engage with the debate on Facebook
- Tweet to us and join live Twitter debates
Don’t take our word it:
“ALWAYS INTELLIGENT AND PROVOCATIVE, AS WELL AS DISCIPLINED AND CIVIL.”
- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
“THE EVENING STRUCK A BLOW FOR CIVILITY”- THE HUFFINGTON POST
“POINTED POLITICAL DEBATE MINUS ALL THE SHOUTING”- THE NEW YORK TIMES
What's New in Version 1.17
- Performance improvements