IQTELL Email Productivity App for To-Do Lists & Getting Things Done (GTD®)
By IQTELL.COM, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The only mail app that seamlessly integrates email and tasks to Get Things Done*. See for yourself - http://youtu.be/kmF0pNUM07k
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange/Office365, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
Fully functional while offline, and data is synced between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Calendars, Evernote, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go.
Quick Start Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/iqtell-ios-app-a-quick-starter-guide.pdf
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email.
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasted searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote from the web app (coming soon to iPhone and iPad).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app.
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD© Power Features - Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Conversations, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/ios)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
What's New in Version 2.6.7
A cool new release to help you get more done!
- Attach files to emails from Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive, OneDrive and other file providers
- View and upload photos, videos, and file attachments to Actions, Projects and more
- When opening an email from a notification, it now opens it from the EZ inbox
- Fixed an issue where the badge count was not being updated
- Fixed an issue where certain email addresses were being identified as invalid
It's actually really good
Evernote integration is the best in the business IMO. GTD or not this is an incredible trial. The two month trial is generous and enough time to try anything else you like and compare it. It's hard to do what this does. I almost abandoned it though because the web app is a little complex. But I think, and this is just my opinion, that you can use this app fairly effectively for basic task management as a standalone solution, i.e and never touch the web app. Good stuff. I do hope they continue to beef up the phone app and all of the functionality of the web app.
This app gave me my life back
I downloaded this app during a really crazy point in my life. This app kept me up to date with emails, helped me focus on my next actions and got me focused on getting the most important things done!
Mobile app is a work in progress. EZ Mail performance has improved (thank you!) but still can't see shared tasks on the mobile apps. No target date for that feature which makes this tool limited for families or businesses teams that are using mobile devices like me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 2.6.7
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: IQTELL.com, LLC
- © 2010-2015 IQTELL.COM, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.