IQuinas Lite - Multi-User Flashcards for Memorization and Study
By Aquinas Solutions
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
IQuinas is the first and only multi-user iPad study and memorization app designed to allow multiple users to alternately share a single iPad without the need for an internet connection. It works equally well when used as a single-user app.
Easily create study cards or import them (using the full version) from a multitude of sources and organise them by subject and deck. IQuinas does the rest, creating drills according to a proven spaced repetition algorithm, and automatically tracks each user's performance. You can assign difficulty levels to decks and control which users are enrolled in which subjects.
As a "student" or regular user, view your mastery level at the subject, deck, and card level. See in one glance your key metrics in an easy-to-read dashboard. Review drills you had difficulty with at the end of each day.
As a "teacher" or admin user, view a summary of every user's performance. Know how much time they spent on drills and whether they were on time. Remove mastered cards from a student's set. You can even create a second database if you want to.
IQuinas Lite is the free version of IQuinas, with limits on the number of decks and cards you can create. The full version does not have this restriction.
Partial List of Features
- Multiple user support from the ground up
- Automatically-generated drills based on spaced repetition
- Rich data import capabilities: import from popular flashcard sites such as Quizlet or Cram; import from the clipboard, from another app, from an email or an email attachment, or through iTunes file sharing. (Full version only)
- Beautiful dashboard view with gauges and charts
- Age-neutral. Seen to work equally well with children and adults
- Internet connection is not required; all databases are on the device, not online.
- Summary view for "teacher" or admin users
- Ability to insert images in cards
- Enroll users in subjects and unenroll them upon mastery.
- Optionally enroll users in subjects by difficulty level.
- Ability to exclude decks of cards from drills by user
- Dual Study Mode lets users have a choice to review cards in any of two modes
- Shared card database allows cards to be created once and shared by multiple users.
- Sample database, for users who wish to have a play and explore
- Create up to two live databases (plus a sample database) (Full version only)
- Dynamic Type support allows text to be resized.
- Set permissions for users.
- Optionally require that users enter a password to log in