By Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** iQuran HD will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price will reflect only the costs we need to cover for the fast and excellent audio download service
** we provide. BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
The all new iQuran HD offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
* Full Retina Support
* iQuran HD offers the ability to read, search, bookmark, view notes and display two translations of the Qur'an all at the same time
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah
* 5 configurable Font Sizes (Arabic script & Translations) in retina: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* Full-screen mode
* 37 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal ad-Din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* New and improved continuous verse by verse recitation by: Mishary Al-Afasy, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Mahmoud Al Husary & Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Advanced audio repeat options and controls to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* AirPlay & Background playback with full support for the multi-tasking iPod remote control. Send playback to an AirPlay enabled speaker, such as your car stereo, and let everyone enjoy the recitation.
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Much, much more
For status updates, follow us on: http://twitter.com/guidedways
Mushaf, Quran Reader, Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Koran, Coran
What's New in Version 1.3
[NEW] * Updated for Retina screens
[NEW] * Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah
[NEW] * More than 80% App filesize reduction, 50% memory usage reduction and an overall 20x speed improvement in surah script rendering using our proprietary dynamic Qur'anic Script rendering engine. Our rendering engine is device independent, scalable, has zero dependency on available arabic support and works on all iOS devices and iOS versions.
[NEW] * Font sizes of Qur'anic script as well as the translation can be independently changed in settings: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
[NEW] * Full-screen toggle mode on iPad to utilize the whole screen
[NEW] * Reciter: Sheikh Minshawi
[NEW] * Recitation of Sheikh Husary and Shatree now support continuous recitation
[NEW] * Mishary Rashed High Quality recitation (for new downloads or if you delete existing audio files and re-download)
[NEW] * Translations: Spanish, Farsi by Mostafa Khorramdel and Arabic Tafsir Jalal ad-din
[NEW] * New audio server hosting (European Datacenter) for faster EU/Asia downloads
* Tons of fixes and improvements
I owned the iPhone app and now the iPad and it just blew me away with all the options and how user friendly it is.
One suggestion though. I like to read the translation first before I read the corresponding ayah so I better understand the Arabic ayah when I am reading and it also helps learn Arabic as well. I checked with Shaykh Khaalid Abdur-Rahmaan regarding reading translation before the arabic text and there is no issue.
Therefore in the ayah/English full screen option if you could have a switch option to place the translation above the ayah that would be great. currently it is below the ayah suggesting to read ayah first and then translation which does not help learn Arabic nor enjoy the ayah as it was meant to be for Arabic speakers.
Thank you and great job.
I have been looking for the best Quran app and so I have seen them all. By God, this one is amazing. Think to yourself what you could possibly want from a perfect Quran app, this one has got it all and then more!
Intuitive and selective book marking, reciting, translations, beautiful (no, make that gorgeous) user interface and display, organization... My reading has doubled hamdila since I downloaded it. It keeps you cannot wait to read mashallah.
It also let you Tweet and post to FB ayat that you might want to share all in the UI.
Don't waste your time looking, it's a bit expensive but truly worth it. It's worth $100 in my opinion.
Allah yebarek fikom to the developers. Allah yejazikom khair.
First you guys are amazing for building this app! Please enhance it a little more and fix some issues:
-PLEASE make the font larger than the current max large option. Or best of all make the screen zoomable with fingers. The same way we zoom in or out of a webpage so we can read it as easily and comfortable and as often as we can!!!
-also when trying to delete reciters it should let us remove them one by one and not all of them at once. For example: I downloaded all of the suras for a second reciter and when I wanted to delete only one of them it deleted all of them at once for some reason and the page froze for a while until it deleted all that I downloaded.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 05, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 78.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Guided Ways Technologies Ltd
- © Guided Ways Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.