By Guided Ways Innovations Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** iPray for Mac OS X is OUT! RAMADAN PROMOTION - FREE for a LIMITED time **
** iQuran HD will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price will reflect only the costs we need to cover for the fast and excellent audio download service
** we provide. BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
The all new iQuran HD offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
* Full Retina Support
* iQuran HD offers the ability to read, search, bookmark, view notes and display two translations of the Qur'an all at the same time
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah
* 5 configurable Font Sizes (Arabic script & Translations) in retina: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* Full-screen mode
* 37 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal ad-Din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* New and improved continuous verse by verse recitation by: Mishary Al-Afasy, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Mahmoud Al Husary & Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree
* Advanced audio repeat options and controls to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* AirPlay & Background playback with full support for the multi-tasking iPod remote control. Send playback to an AirPlay enabled speaker, such as your car stereo, and let everyone enjoy the recitation.
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Much, much more
For status updates, follow us on: http://twitter.com/guidedways
Mushaf, Quran Reader, Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Koran, Coran
What's New in Version 1.3
[NEW] * Updated for Retina screens
[NEW] * Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah
[NEW] * More than 80% App filesize reduction, 50% memory usage reduction and an overall 20x speed improvement in surah script rendering using our proprietary dynamic Qur'anic Script rendering engine. Our rendering engine is device independent, scalable, has zero dependency on available arabic support and works on all iOS devices and iOS versions.
[NEW] * Font sizes of Qur'anic script as well as the translation can be independently changed in settings: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
[NEW] * Full-screen toggle mode on iPad to utilize the whole screen
[NEW] * Reciter: Sheikh Minshawi
[NEW] * Recitation of Sheikh Husary and Shatree now support continuous recitation
[NEW] * Mishary Rashed High Quality recitation (for new downloads or if you delete existing audio files and re-download)
[NEW] * Translations: Spanish, Farsi by Mostafa Khorramdel and Arabic Tafsir Jalal ad-din
[NEW] * New audio server hosting (European Datacenter) for faster EU/Asia downloads
* Tons of fixes and improvements
Best Qur'an App!
This is the easiest and most straight-forward Qur'an app I've ever found on iOS. There are a lot of recitations available, and you can even download them to your device. The ability to replay verses and the customization offered with repetition makes it a great way to memorize Qur'an as well. The ability to add your own notes is also very handy. There are also a great variety of translations available. I would really like to see the Sahih international English translation as well, but there are already mashallah 3 or 4 English ones available in the app. The iPad version is a great upgrade, although the iPhone version is also awesome. The iPad version also allows you to view multiple translations at the same time.
I can finally read the قرآن!
Finally, somebody made a good قرآن app with recitation, translations, bookmarks, and more. This app is a very simple app which is really helpful for me. I love the bookmark feature and the translation feature. You can also put notes for a verse, message it, share it, and more. The only thing I don't like is that the audio has to be downloaded separately for all the chapters. There is an option to download all the audio, but the download commonly crashes in the middle of downloading, which really stresses me out. For seven dollars though, this is a good investment for fellow Muslims and if you are one, then this app is the best.
This app offers just the right set of features, with a beautiful, intuitive interface that makes reading, searching, and browsing the Qur'an a breeze. The ability to bookmark, as well as contexts for notes are all wins. One awesome feature is the ability to slide the Quran text to different sides of the screen and display additional information which is also configurable.
The users have the ability to copy any text, Arabic or translation, and the new color coding and retina graphics are breath taking. Masha'Allah!