By Beehive Innovations Services
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The all new iQuran offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
iQuran is free to use, and comes with bundled with an english translation and recitation by Husary. You can upgrade in-app any time to Pro in order enhance your experience and gain several addition features.
* Full Quran with more than 35 Translations supporting crisp Super-Retina Display and both Portrait and Landscape viewing in all screens.
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first smart phone software in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
* 5 Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* 38 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal-ad-din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Mhd. Asad, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
* AirPlay support
* Background audio playback with complete support for iPod remote control (i.e. multi-tasking bar)
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Quick verse jumping using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW and Pause/Play
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* Unlimited bookmarks with notes and search
* Support for 4 built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Quranic Supplications. See verses from the Qur'an on topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
* A special Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Support for iPhone X and iOS 11 sharing options
* Much, much more
Already an "iQuran Pro" user? Simply ensure you have the latest version of iQuran Pro installed in order to transfer your Pro status to this app.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
* Fixed a number of crashes and transliteration display for Pro users
* Stability improvements
Visual refresh with iOS 11 compatibility, along with support for iPhone X
Improved font for newer devices
Faster rendering and loading
Improved downloading of audios
Several performance improvements throughout
iQuran can now be upgraded in-app to Pro directly. Existing "iQuran Pro" users are eligible for a free upgrade. Moving forward, iQuran Pro will be replaced by this app.
Automatic importing of bookmarks from "iQuran Pro" (make sure you have it installed).
Improved over the last version and support for iPhone X
Finally some needed update, Al-Hamdulillah.
iQuran Pro was also made available with iPad larger screen and resolution support, when are we to see it made available for iPad?
I am no longer able to download audio continuously all all the suras for one reciter at one time, believe this function is gone or maybe I am doing something wrong?
The airplay stops randomly. Sometimes after 13, 5 or 10 ayats. Can it play per our settings?
Got better but transliteration not complete
There a Lee a few lines missing in transliteration. Please check 87:7. The second line is missing. 90:17 and 90:19
Finally updated to support plus phones and iOS11!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 206 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Services
- © Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99
- Free upgrade (from iQuran Pro)Free