By Beehive Innovations Services
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The all new iQuran III offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
* Full Quran with more than 35 Translations supporting crisp Retina Display and both Portrait and Landscape viewing in all screens
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first smart phone software in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
* 5 Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* 38 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal-ad-din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Mhd. Asad, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
* AirPlay support
* Background audio playback with complete support for iPod remote control (i.e. multi-tasking bar)
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Quick verse jumping using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW and Pause/Play
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* Unlimited bookmarks with notes and search
* Support for 4 built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Quranic Supplications. See verses from the Qur'an on topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
* A special Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Much, much more
For status updates, follow us on: http://twitter.com/guidedways
Mushaf, Quran Reader, Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Koran, Coran
What's New in Version 3.5.3
* Fixed transliteration not displaying
* Ongoing fixes and stability improvements
Visual refresh with iOS 11 compatibility, along with support for iPhone X
Improved font for newer devices
Faster rendering and loading
Improved downloading of audios
Several performance improvements throughout
iQuran Lite can now be upgraded in-app to Pro directly. Existing "iQuran Pro" users are eligible for a free upgrade. Moving forward, iQuran Pro will be replaced by iQuran Lite (renamed to iQuran).
Automatic importing of bookmarks from "iQuran Pro" (make sure you have it installed).
This is amongst the very few comprehensive iOS based Quran Apps I tried and this was the only reliable with almost all frequently needed features one that worked perfectly. I have been using it since the early iPhones and can’t imagine my phone without it. I think last year or so it ran into some issues with not compatible with the iOS releases but again I’m seeing the developers have resolved that. Good job everyone and may Allah Subhana-u-taala bless you and enable you to keep up with marvelous work. Ameen!
Arabic text with transliteration and a choice of translation to be displayed together
For many who can't read Arabic, it would be nice
to have the Arabic text with transliteration with a choice of translation to be displayed together on the same page. This way the reader is able to read the transliteration, monitor and improve his Arabic script and at the same understand the meaning so he knows what words mean what. This will be a great help for people who can't read Arabic.
Glad you’re back
Awesome app. I was disappointed when iOS 11 came along and the app stopped loading. It was great to see the app get updated to work with iOS 11 and come back. It has the best streamlined experience, simple bookmark, easy to read, the best search and intuitive with no clutter in comparison to all others. Absolutely glad you’re back. Great effort. Keep it simple, neat and as beautiful as it ever was.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 206 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Services
- © Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.