By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** iPray for Mac OS X is OUT **
** iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price will reflect only the costs we need to cover for the fast and excellent audio download service
** we provide. BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
The all new iQuran III offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
* Full Quran with more than 35 Translations supporting crisp Retina Display and both Portrait and Landscape viewing in all screens
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first smart phone software in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
* 5 Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* 38 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal-ad-din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Mhd. Asad, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
* AirPlay support
* Background audio playback with complete support for iPod remote control (i.e. multi-tasking bar)
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Quick verse jumping using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW and Pause/Play
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* Unlimited bookmarks with notes and search
* Support for 4 built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Quranic Supplications. See verses from the Qur'an on topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
* A special Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Much, much more
For status updates, follow us on: http://twitter.com/guidedways
Mushaf, Quran Reader, Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Koran, Coran
What's New in Version 3.3
* iPhone 5 Support
* Several bug fixes and stability improvements
* Spanish translation improvements
Great app but download issues
Asalamwailakum brothers, first and foremost peace and blessings to you guys and all praise is due to Allah the All Mighty and All Knowing. Brothers I downloaded this application in the days when it was first released and have loved it since. The features are one of the best in an app like this. Everything about it is amazing from the user interface to the many reciters and translators. The only issue and somewhat huge issue is the downloading of the Surahs. Brothers as time progresses I get a new phone and I have tried many times to download the Surahs and they fail when close to completion. I've tried different reciters, different mirrors and Surahs, yet same problem. I have even deleted app and reinstalled and nothing. Very few download but many don't. Brothers I am sure you guys can address this problem and solve it. This has been happening to me for about a year now and I always assumed with each update it will be fixed, but it hasn't. Please brothers it would be delightful to solve this issue once and for all. Jazakallah khair brothers. Asalamwailakum.
I know many have already said this but, AMAZING!!!
This app is great, but some reviews are saying that there is a glitch where it stops at the end of each Surah. Well I don't know your numbers so I can't text you the solution-so I'll just say it here.
There is no glitch, but I used to think there was a glitch too. Then I realized there was a button right there, at the top of the screen that I never looked at. It appears when you are currently listening to one of the speakers reciting the Quran. If you click on that button you can change the settings and then you can click on "Play surah by surah". Then the Quran reciter won't stop at the ends of each Surah. Instead he will recite the next Surah.
Later, you can also go back and change that.
This app is really convenient, whenever I have to rush in the car or go on the bus to school, I can open this app without Internet or cellular data and read some ayahs before school. Also, the speakers are nice. Just make sure you don't memorize by playing it over and over again, because then you will rely too much on the app. Independently memorize. This is my advice, because I used to memorize that way. I used to listen and memorize by the speakers. But then, I found that if anyone else read the same surahs in a different way, I wouldn't recognize it. I would only be able to say the verse like the way the speakers on iquran said them. Overall, it's a pretty nice app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jan 30, 2013
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 70.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © Guided Ways Innovations Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.