iRadTech Chiropractic Radiography for iPhone and iPad
iRadTech Chiro is a positioning guide for the Chiropractic Radiographer.
The purpose of iRadTech Chiro is to put radiographic procedure information at the tip of the radiographer's fingers. The radiographer will find the positioning and x-ray images beneficial. With the detailed instructions the radiographer will be able to perform accurate positioning and get the image correct the first time, reducing patient dose. Student radiographers will find iRadTech Chiro a convenient and accurate guide and a great study tool.
iRadTech Chiro includes:
• 101 Radiographic positions written with Chiropractors in mind
• Expandable positioning images
• Expandable radiographic images
• Detailed instructions on how to position the patient and what to look for in the resulting image
• Position of patient
• Position of body part
• Breathing Instructions
• Image receptor
• Central ray placement and angle
• Image quality points
• Structures demonstrated
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit our website at www.iradtech.com.
radiologic technology, rad tech, medical, imaging, xray, x-ray, radiology
New About iRadTech Chiro view
- Ballinger and Bruckner, LLP
- 75.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Ballinger and Bruckner, LLP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.