Iran Travel Guide by Triposo featuring Tehran, Tabriz and more!
By Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ancient ruin, mosques, souqs and mountains our Iran Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Teheran, Tabriz and Isfahan as well as detailed information for other travel destinations such as Persepolis.
Features of the Iran Travel Guide by Triposo:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Iran including Tehran, Isfahan and Shiraz.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Iran we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* An offline map of Iran and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Persian phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Iran
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
What's New in Version 4.8.2
About Version 4.8:
This is our latest release, Salo, and we are proud to introduce these cool new features:
- We added a great new way to add smart links to the starting screen of the guide. Do you love coffee? Create a filter that brings up nearby coffee places and pin it to your starting screen. Are you vegetarian? Create a filter that shows vegan, vegetarian and Indian restaurants in one list and save it. In any city you open, you will see your own smart links and they will let you discover the places you love easily. We call it “Activity Overdrive” and we believe it will make your next trip better so try it out!
- We created a really cool Day Trip section that shows all the daytrip options and shows you different options on how to make the trip. We combine information about public transport and driving yourself with options to book a tour and have everything taken care of.
- We worked hard on making the details screen for sights, restaurants and bars better. We added an image gallery, a mini map and for major sights we’ll give you an overview of how to best get tickets. We’ll also show you if entrance is included in a city card or in combination tickets such as hop-on-hop-off tours.
There is a lot more to discover, so be sure to check it out!
Great application to have all information and marked app offline .
Thanks for that
This is useful for me
Thats a nice app
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 4.8.2
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- © 2015 Triposo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account$6.99