By Sebastien BUET
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture 100's of frames at an incredible rate of 24 frames per second and always get The great shot and the instant replay of any event.
Featured by Apple as New & Noteworthy in the USA and France.
Analyze a golf swing, a skate or snowboard trick, or any fast event, frame by frame; extract THE great shot, use the captured photos to create sequences, montage photos, forward, backward and slow motion videos or to create custom movies.
With iReplay, you use the captured photos to create:
-instant replay movies, slow motion and custom movies;
-stunning sequences with a selection of photos
-bluffing photos montages with the blender
Share all your photos, movies and creations with your friends by email!
Record up to 24 frames per second and more than 240 frames to capture any event. See the photos in the list and see them one by one with the player; play the captured photos as a movie, forward and backward, by touching the slow motion buttons.
Select some of the photos in the list, and create stunning photos montages. Either blend the photos together using one of the several blending mode offered, or extract a part of the photos to create an astonishing montage.
Create great sequences by using a selection of photos.
Moreover, you can create your own custom movies by selecting photos in the photo list and a transition modes between them.
Share your creativity by email and save it in your photo library.
- Capture frames at a speed up to 24 frames per second; you can choose the speed rate from 1 to 24 frames per second.
- Number of frames: capture up to 240 frames, or define the maximum number of frame to be captured
- Set a timer to delay the capture of the photos; the timer can be set from 1 to 10 seconds
- Full control of the camera for perfect shots; set the focus with one touch, the exposure with a double touch, and control the torch, flash mode, and white balance
- Use the edit mode to either save (multiple) photo(s) in the library, send (multiple) photo(s) by email, or delete (multiple) photo(s)
- Use the blend mode the fusion several photos together, and create great visual effects; multiple blending modes are included, try them all to find the good combination. Extract a part of the photos and create stunning photo montages
- Select multiple photos and create a unique sequence
- Create forward, backward and slow motion movies using all the photos captured
- Create custom movies just by selecting the photos and transition modes between them, with the Movie Maker
- Find all your created movies in the app folder accessible via iTunes and its file sharing feature
- Save your creations and captured photos in the photo library
- Send by email your creations, and captured photos
-Find information and FAQ inside the app
Please don't add your bug reports in your review: send us your bug reports at email@example.com and we'll be able to help you and fix the app.
Check out many other great iPhone apps at wwww.SEB-AppStore.com
What's New in Version 2.0.0
iReplay becomes universal; works now on iPhone and iPad (with Camera)
New blender tools: easier and simpler to use
Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter and Dropbox
Share your custom movies on Facebook and Dropbox
Lots of potential but ultimately frustrating
I like the premise a lot but unfortunately the execution could be nicer. First of all there is no way to store video in the app if you want to go back and apply affect later. The video you record is lost after your device goes to sleep. Worst of all for me is that you cannot use the app with video from your camera roll. Adding this one feature will eliminate these other problems and make this a higher rated app!
It works so well! I'm a gymnastics coach and it helps alot!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 15, 2012
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Sebastien BUET
- © SEB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).