By Resort App Worldwide, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Everything you need to know to enjoy the Colorado mountains around Summit County! A full mountain Events guide, webcams, snow reports, fun activities, dining, shopping, lodging and more.
iResort App was born out of years of travel dreaming of what WE want when we explore, and as locals creating that for you in Summit County, Colorado including Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, Keystone, Loveland, Copper Mountain, Frisco, Dillon, and Silverthorne.
This is the mobile app perfect for those who love to ski, snowboard, hike, fish, hunt, camp, rock climb, golf, mountain or road bike, raft or kayak, photograph, shop, head to the spa or just relax and take in the scenery.
This app will become your essential guide while here, where you’ll find:
- Places to stay from hotels to condos to bed & breakfasts
- Places to dine from pizza joints to foodie heavens
- Places to shop from ski gear to groceries
- Places to rock and party from apres’ ski to live music
- Places for wellness from hot yoga to rec centers
- Places to pamper yourself from nail salons to massage
- Places to trek from shuttles to air travel
- Services from medical to wedding planning
- Business reviews from those who have been there (add your opinions!)
- Weather from right now to next week
- Blogs from altitude tips to getting the kids ready for ski school
- Deals to save on ski rentals to dinners and shopping
- Events for the whole area from live music to kid or dog friendly
- Local’s Picks to pinpoint our secret favorites
- Alerts from traffic snarls to snow totals
- Webcams from mountain to town
- Lots of photos so you know what to expect
- Social media with awesome photos on Pinterest and Instagram, and up-to-the-minute happenings through Twitter and Facebook (follow us!)
Come on in and find the best of the resort here!
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor Bugs Fixes.
This app is quite handy for someone who does not know the area. I did notice, however, (and I can imagine it is hard to maintain) that the data is a little out of date. My husband and I were looking for a couple of places only to find out the company had moved, or closed and another company had taken over the location. Other than that, cool app!