The iRFR Classic is a free app from ETC that provides a rigger’s remote for any Eos or Cobalt/Congo family lighting system. This application can be used with both operating systems and requires Eos family software 1.6 or higher or Congo/Cobalt software 5.1.0 or higher installed on the connected lighting system.
The iRFR Classic supports all of the features found on the ETC Net3 RFR product, adding more functionality through the use of the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad touchscreen. The exact features of the iRFR Classic are sourced by the connected control system; not all features are supported by both platforms. Check the documentation for your console.
With the iRFR Classic, you can:
- Select channels and set parameter data
- Playback and edit cues
- Park channels
- Conduct dimmer and channel checks
- Patch conventional fixtures
- Manipulate color
A new icon to reduce confusion.
Renamed the app so that it no longer says iRFR - BTS as this was confusing some users.
- Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.