iRig Recorder FREE
By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***COMPLETELY REDESIGNED — NEW EFFECTS, VIDEO RECORDING, MARKERS AND SHARING OPTIONS! IRIG RECORDER 3 IS THE PERFECT PROFESSIONAL FIELD RECORDER FOR IPHONE/IPAD!***
iRig Recorder 3 is a completely redesigned powerful, flexible and easy-to-use audio and video recording app for iPhone or iPad. It provides you with a professional stereo audio and video recording tool that you can use anytime and anywhere your mobile life takes you. Use its powerful recording, editing and export features to create and share great sounding audio and video while on the go.
iRig Recorder 3 is extremely simple to use: click on the “record” button at the bottom of the screen to immediately start recording. To capture and monitor video, simply click on the camera icon then tap record.
But don’t let iRig Recorder 3’s streamlined design fool you… iRig Recorder 3 is a full-fledged, professional audio and video recorder. You can edit audio waveforms, apply creative and professional effects as well as share your recordings in many different ways. iRig Recorder 3 is an Inter-App Audio and AudioBus compatible app, so you can use other apps like AmpliTube or VocaLive when capturing audio or video, for even more flexibility.
Want to add a reference marker to your audio? No worries! iRig Recorder 3 now lets you add photo and text markers that can be applied in real time or in the editing timeline for quick access to important content.
iRig Recorder 3 is the perfect companion to IK Multimedia’s full line of digital microphones and audio interfaces for iPhone and iPad. Use iRig Recorder 3 with an IK microphone or interface and you'll have everything you need to get that Hollywood-style stereo sound while recording mobile audio for video, interviews, concerts, podcasts and much more — iRig Recorder 3 automatically activates the stereo option whenever a stereo recording interface is connected and supports both landscape and portrait orientations.
Once you've captured your audio, you can use iRig Recorder 3’s intuitive editing tools to cut, crop or loop it. You can even do Waveform editing, choose among 16 studio-quality effects to optimize sound for speech, clean up background noise, increase clarity and presence, change speed without altering the pitch, apply creative effects, fades and a whole lot more.
iRig Recorder 3 organizes your recordings by date and time and also tags them with geolocation for easy and reliable file management. You can now share your audio and video files via Airdrop, Messages, DropBox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, SoundCloud, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud or iTunes File Sharing in a variety of sizes and formats.
iRig Recorder 3 features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use stereo audio and video mobile recording and editing app
• Completely redesigned, streamlined elegant interface
• Perfect companion for all IK Multimedia microphones and mobile audio interfaces
• One-touch recording/capture with real-time monitoring
• Landscape and portrait mode
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools: cut, crop and loop your recordings
• Waveform editing
• Text and Photo marker support with real time application
• 16 intelligent effect processors to automatically optimize or creatively manipulate your recordings — Clean up, Brighten Voice, Smooth Voice, Speed Up, Speed Down, Pitch Shift, Morph, Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Normalize, Compressor, Stereo Imager, 3-Band EQ, Fade, Optimize Tone
• Organize your recordings by creation date and geolocation tags
• Export files as compressed .m4a or uncompressed .wav
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus Support
• Audio Copy/Paste
• FREE version also available
For more information:
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Fixed a problem which may cause incorrect visualization of the recording list for some users
(the recovered files will be renamed and placed in a dedicated folder)
- Fixed a problem which may cause unexpected crashes after the update
- General Reliability Improvements
Do NOT Update to 3.0
Do NOT update this App. You will lose the good features of 2.0 by going to 3.0! After updating my old library of songs was not accessible with the app. They were still there, but I had to move them to another device to play them. Also had to go into the library through iTunes to delete them. Brilliant! The old version 2.0 allowed me to rename the recordings within the App, that has been removed. When contacted the developer stated that there is no way to go back to the previous version so all the convenience of having a portable, manageable, recording and playback device has been sacrificed to add video capability. They should have built a separate app and left the old one alone. I have suggested that they resurrect to older version and re offer 2.0 it but for now avoid this update. They really F'd it up.
No more record volume setting
What happened to the record volume function? Having the ability to set the record volume is what made this app functional for recording live music. Now it's worthless.
How can I downgrade to the previous version?
Crashed please fix!
The app doesn't work after the latest update, it crashes as soon as it opens. Yes I'm in the most recent version released on 3/1.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Functionalities Bundle$9.99
- High Quality File Export$3.99
- Processors Bundle$4.99
- Waveform Editing$4.99
- PRO Bundle$7.99
- Creative Bundle$3.99