By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
INTRODUCING STEREO AUDIO RECORDING, iRIG MIC FIELD SUPPORT, UNIVERSAL SUPPORT AND MORE
iRig Recorder 2 is a powerful, flexible and easy-to-use field recording app for your iOS device. It provides you with a professional stereo recording tool that you can use anytime and anywhere your mobile life takes you: Use its powerful recording, editing and export features to create and share great sounding audio while on the go.
iRig Recorder 2 is the perfect companion to iRig Mic Field, IK's new high-quality audio/video stereo microphone. With iRig Mic Field and iRig Recorder 2 you'll have everything you need to get that Hollywood-style stereo sound while recording mobile audio for video, interviews, concerts, podcasts and more — iRig Recorder 2 automatically activates the stereo option whenever a stereo recording interface is connected. iRig Recorder 2 supports landscape and portrait orientations, so you can use it in any configuration.
When you've captured your audio, use iRig Recorder 2's intuitive editing tools to cut, crop or loop your audio — you can even do Waveform editing. You can also choose from its 8 studio-quality effects to optimize tone for speech, clean up background noise, brighten for clarity and presence, change speed without altering pitch and a whole lot more. These effects are so easy to use that anyone can get high-quality results in seconds.
iRig Recorder 2 also supports digital audio input devices so you can use any standard 30-pin/Lightning audio interface.
iRig Recorder 2 is Audiobus* compatible; use it with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus Slot.
iRig Recorder 2 organizes your recordings by date and time and also tags them with geolocation for easy and reliable file management. Export your files via E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud or iTunes File Sharing in a variety of sizes and formats.
Record your world with iRig Recorder 2!
iRig Recorder 2 features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use stereo audio mobile recording and editing app
• The perfect companion to iRig Mic Field
• One touch recording with real-time monitoring
• Landscape and portrait mode
• Universal support for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
• UI available in four colors: orange, green, blue and white
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools: cut, crop and loop your recordings
• Waveform editing
• 8 intelligent effects processors automatically optimize your recordings:
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Clean Up: automatically cleans up the background noise in recordings
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: decreases the duration of the recording without altering its pitch
7. Slow Down: increases the duration and speed of the recording without altering its pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
• Organize your recordings by creation date and geolocation tags
• Export files as compressed .m4a or uncompressed .wav
• Audiobus Support*
• Audio Copy
• FREE version also available
For more information: www.ikmultimedia.com/irigrecorder2
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 2.0
- Supports iRig Mic Field, IK's new audio-video stereo field microphone for Lightning-compatible devices
- Stereo file recording
- Complete graphic restyling and a new custom interface for iPad
- Supports portrait and landscape orientations
- The app background is now available in four colors: orange, green, blue and white
Excellent w/ iRig Pro hardware
This is so close to something amazing. The biggest thing is who in their right mind would select stereo / 44.1 KHz as a default setting for recording? Also, why do I have to change it to Mono and 48KHz every time I launch the app? Moreover, if I swap to another app, it forgets my settings. Once you select these settings, they should stick...
Otherwise, a huge time-saving app paired nicely with IK's hardware. WIFI transfer / IP address port 5555 is excellent - although buggy at times. Fix these annoyances and you've got a winner!
IK Multimedia is run by stupid people
There is no better way to say this. If you don't "register" this app with them, this app records at such a low level that it is practically inaudible. Nowhere in the app is there an indication that you must register to get decent gain. That leaves the unregistered paying customer with the impression that this app is garbage. The other problem is that instead of having the gain handled on input, you're artificially adding the gain after the fact. Seems like this app was designed by some new hotshot marketing MBA grad rather than an audio person! Just TERRIBLE!
THERE IS NO OTHER APP I'VE USED IN THE APP STORE THAT RECORDS AT SUCH A TERRIBLE LEVEL! ***NONE*** EVEN THE $2 APPS DO BETTER WITH **NO PROCESSING**!
This app is a SLAP IN THE FACE to PAYING customers. This is so disgusting and revolting I want to delete the app and demand my money back! SHAME ON YOU IK MULTIMEDIA!!!! PULL YOURSELVES OUT OF THE DIRT AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!
ONE STAR BUT ***ZERO*** IF I COULD!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- © 2011-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.