In our life, Sometime we need to create ringtone for our iPhone, iRingtone is one good app available for Mac, we can create ringtone from music, movie and we can record voice from online music for creating ringtone.
1. Record online music from system sound to create ringtone.
2. Record voice from microphone to create ringtone.
3. Supports nearly all Apple audio, video formats, eg: "wav", "mp3", "au", "caf", "m4r", "aiff", "mov", "mp4" etc.
4. Set fade in or fade out of your ringtone.
5. Create ringtone and send it to iTunes.
How to use iRingtone Pro.
1. Click open or select file from left to load music source file.
2. Set the begin and end of the music source file.
3. Set fade in/out time for the ringtone.
4. Preview the ringtone
5. Create ringtone.
If you have any question, please contact to us. we will try our best for you.
Support email: email@example.com
1. Add customize import audio folder function on the resource manager,
2.Set the permissions on "iTunes Media" when load the music from 'iTunes Media' in system 10.12.0 or higher.
3.Set the minimum duration to 0.5 second.
4.Add help guide document about how to send ringtone to iTunes in system 10.12.0 or higher on help menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Min. time is 3 seconds, so no good for alert tones
It’s fine for making longer ringtones, but the minimum time for edits is three seconds, which means you’ll need to pay for some other second program if you want to make short little text tones or alert tones. They should put this in the product description.
Hi AllenMich, the new version is released on App Store, the required you need the minimum time is 0.5 second now, please updated it, best regards.
No longer works, it hasn’t been updated in 9 months. I can no longer access iTunes to download the files.
Hi Sjvalleygrl, new version 3.6.5 is released on App Store, now you can access iTunes or import iTunes Folder to the customize group and access the files under the iTunes Media, if you have any other questions, please contact us with email: firstname.lastname@example.org directly. best regards.
Best ringtone app I have ever used. Really like it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.